What should I do about him?

There is this guy that showed that he liked me and i find him nice and kind of like him. Yesterday night we went out with some friends and he wad there too. I went outside for fresh air and he came too and he talked to me and said he liked me romantically and not as a friend. I told him i didn't know because i am confused and i said "help me find out" and he kissed me and when he pulled out he said "so?" and i kissed him again and said "well i certainly felt something" and i did feel something when we kissed. Then we were interrupted. What should i do? I am super confused? It has been a while and i reaaaaallyyy want a bf. I have this urge to kiss him again and see how it feels.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you asking us? It sounds like you two are into one another, so just relax and go for it. You don't have to marry the guy. Just hang out with him more and enjoy his company.

If after a while you're not feeling much more beyond the initial rush of making out, then consider what you want to do then. But, until that happens, just let go and give it a shot.

What Guys Said 1

• its pretty simple kiss him!! start dating him and if it works out great! if not you'll find another guy

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out. See if you like him and go from there. The worst thing is to date someone only because you want a partner, not because you actually like them.