Guys, thoughts? Please?

When ur boyfriend does not like any pics u post on facebook or instagramand u are his gf... But he adds and likes girls that are on his facebook and instagram... Friends and random girls... What does it mean? Does he not thunk im pretty?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• You could ask him, but it seems disrespectful and tacky to me. Is he ashamed of you, or does he not want other women to know he's in a relationship? To me, those alarms would be sounding off in my head.

Maybe you could remove his ass from your Facebook page and list yourself as single. I'm sure he'd have a different attitude if the roles were suddenly reversed.

• {Hanks for the tip... Im single.. He says he does not want people to know unless he is ready... He wanrs it looks like to have these girls as friends... He has a huge ego

• Well, you can tell him you'll consider dating him when he's "ready" to grow up.

What Guys Said 7

• or he's afraid 2 do basically... some guys tend 2 avoid liking their gf's pics

• Why do they do such a thing

• shy maybe?

• Maybe you don't upload pics as often as these other girls do, and he has never seen them?

But generally, if he never, not once liked any of your pictures, but likes other girls pictures all the time... well it should be obvious

• I do a lot of selfies... Not once has he complimented me... He is into fit gurls...

• Well you just answered your own question then. You asked if he thinks you are pretty but now basically told us he is into fit girls and that you aren't fit.

• It's kinda shady, doesn't mean he doesn't think you're pretty. Could either A) not want you to think he's obsessed with you.. doubtful Or B) maybe he's pursuing other girls and wants to lessen his link to you via social media so he can keep being shady.

• I don't know if he thinks your pretty but he sure as Hell doesn't respect you by friending other girls especially randoms and liking their photos. Don't get a complex get a new guy.

• Lol seriously where do you find these guys? If he doesn't like your pics but likes a lot of other girls' pics I think its obvious what you need to do.

• well maybe he wants to keep his relationship not too public..
    if you post a lot of pics then post less pics and post less frequently

• Does he say to you directly he likes your pics or he don't even tell anything about them?