He said he's interested. Now what do I do?

He said he's interested in me, now what?

Most Helpful Guy

• arrange some date then basically!

• But I've never actually asked a guy out

What Guys Said 2

• arrange to see him if you wish to, but don't overplay the emotion bit even if you do initially like him, men don't generally respond well to over keen

• What do you mean by don't overplay the emotion?

• Put it in your mouth? Haha jk jk. Put it in your butt.

• I didn't mean to up vote this...

What Girls Said 4

• If you like him back, then spend more time with him to get to know him. Ask him out, or have him invite you out. Go on a date, chill at a coffee shop!

If you aren't interested in him, then let him know that you aren't interested.

• Try not to over-interpret men's words, unless you're sure of this true character. But a date is fine. Just keep calm and cool with this. Let time tell the course of future events. Enjoy the moment, but don't over-interpret his words, signs etc. Men's head is not as complicated as ours. They just do what they need. And they know what they need to do. All right?

• Well, without context all I can do is give a basic response:

If you like him, tell him you are as well, and then make a plan to go on a first date.

If you don't, tell him you're flattered but you aren't interested.

• I am interested

• Then tell him you like him back. If he doesn't ask you from there, then just say: So, does this mean you want to hang out or go on a date, or what?

• Well if you like him, then say that you guys should go do something together.