Girls, Would you date this type of guy?

Ok so basically this is me I'm 5"10 I'm mixed race with with a 7 1/2 inch dick with 5 inches around and big muscles but not ( body builder type ) I'm what practically alll girls call " Cute " I have Jet black curly hair

• Yea sure
    58% (15)
  • No Never
    42% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Without personality profile... nope. Physicality and penis size only matters so much if you turn out to be a douche.

• OHh shit I forgot He has a very nice personality

• Because unfortunately when you asked opinion based questions, you get opinion based answers. My answer is: I'd consider it.

• Good description by the way, never heard "ugh" used as an adjective.

What Girls Said 12

• You didn't even describe your personality, what does your penis size and having muscles have to do with anything?
    So I will have to say no because I don't go by looks or the size of a guy penis
    And since you are 16 you are still young and here is a tip, not all girls care about the size, girls actually care about what type of person you are and how you will treat them.

• maybe if you wouldn't have said anything about your penis , what does your size matter if you dont have a great personality, what does it matter?

• What about personality? Wouldn't date someone just because he is good looking -.-

• You felt the need to describe your penis. So, automatic no.

Clearly you're shallow and egotistical.

• No your too young.

• no i would never date a guy who would think id date him because of his dick and hair
    ?

• Hahaha your funny dude not most girls care about that and I can't see or how you look. actually most girls would prefer personality.

• It entirely depends on whether we would have a good emotional connection. But your appearance sounds fine.

• Sure, I would! If I like him why not? :)

• I would love to! But would look some other way, because you have a swarm of bees lined up for the nectar on your flower lol

• I love guys with black hair and that are taller than me

• The fact that you use your dick size in your personal description makes you look like a pig. And is a MAJOR turn off.