What attracts you to someone? What makes that special person your crush?

If i were to have a crush she would have eyes that were amazing to me... peoples eyes tell me a lot about them... the smile and the body... but thats just from first glance... once i start talking to them i find more reasons to have them as a crush... so what do you look for?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have a crush on him, if his sense of humour clicks me or if he is openminded and friendly with others, if he is good at his job, what else hmm if he is intelligent, not only "book" intelligent if he knows a lot of random stuffs. Also the way he talk or his attitude :D i like like guys with hot brain hehe

• so your super man is really clark kent haha

• Lol yeah maybe 🙊😳

• that means you got to search in the least expected spot and not in the most common places haha (A Bird? A plane? Nah just the the new desk worker nobody notices )

What Girls Said 5

• Intelligence, Manners etc

• intelligence is lacking for some guys out there... hopefully chivalry isn't dead... well not for me... but some other guys are lacking

• That's easy. He has a great smile and the sense of humor to go with it. He enjoys my weirdness and makes me feel amazing for it. He also treats me like a "normal" person, despite my disabilities.

• On the personality

• smile, attitude and his stare O. O

• what kind of stare? 0. o

• Not a devilish one T___T it would scare me to death.

• like a "i wanna get you and make love" type of stare?

• Good sense of humor. Family oriented.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I just think she's my favorite girl to talk to. She seems compatible with me, I can picture a future together, etc. And of course I get lose in her eyes and her smile. And we laugh a lot.

And I don't know what's going on but she isn't replying to my texts but maybe I'm over thinking.

• yea over thinking... just take just as long to reply back... she will come to u more and wonder wats taking so long... then boom!!! u reply and she is happy... if u make her think that ur busy but not to busy it will be good since she wants to be your number one

• Well what I need to talk to her about is kinda time sensitive so I don't think I can afford to play hard to get lol.
      And we joke about how I'm usually not busy so I can't just pretend I am, that's weird.
      I'm just trying to do what I need to do right now.

• ah i see... hmmm... this is a road-block to me... ask her out to a social outing and just chill with her and whoever else... flirt with her alittle bit at a time but not to much... don't do anything weird and the relationship will come along

• Her looks and how she presents herself gets my attention and interest then her personality gets my feelings going.

• if she's ideal body-wise and has nice taste in music basicaly...;-)

• yea music is the path to the heart!!!

• I've no idea.
    They've all been so different:/

• If I'm honest it's mostly physical at least to start with, then it's about whether or not they're genuine, decent and fun.

• yea the body is the first thing us guys see soooo yea haha

• 1st comes looks, they got to be at least attractive.
    :(

Then intelligence, maturity, etc.

• a wonder woman in glasses!!! and a gamer Yeyah!!

• A gamer? Ohh lord yes.

• playing call of duty with her and she is in your lap!!! Heavenly...