Why aren't guys attracted to me?

do guys not like me because how I look?
i mean I don't think I'm ugly but comparing myself to other girls I guess I could see why they would pass me up.. I know having someone like u isn't just about looks but I'm super nice too and I friendly. I am kinda quiet not very outgoing but I've seen guys hit on girls who were even more quiet than me...
i didn't wanna post a picture because I don't like when people are too blunt
but too describe myself I'm bronze skin tone
dark black hair ugly nose big eyes big lips. Curvy body but I don't know maybe I'm chubby... Please tell me
I mean if you want to see a picture then let me know but please don't rate me or anything it will just make me feel shitty

Okay..

Most Helpful Guy

• can't help you without a picture when it comes to how you look. But your demeanour plays a role in how often you are approached, along with your body language. But ehh, you should know that less guys approach girls in general these days, and its largely due to feminism telling guys that its wrong to approach girls because you find them physically appealing (its objectification or w/e). So you just aren't going to get that many guys out there actually putting themselves out there for you, especially when they can just jack off at home to dozens of p*rn videos. So you really need to put up your A game and knock it off with the "im so ugly" routine... because it often shows in your body language and it can be a turn off.

What Guys Said 10

• Lol what are you talking about, you are very attractive. Maybe guys find you intimidating or maybe they think your already taken.

• But why would that stop you from talking to them?

• Sorry if I offended you in anyway and yes I dont know what your body looks like to say anything, but in all honestly I think any guy would be lucky to have you. You are beautiful af :)

• Well thank you :) and you didn't offend me I appreciate your honesty and not sugar coating it for me

• I won't rate you but don't be afraid to put up a pic here. If there is something that we believe you might be able to improve, I am sure we will be willing to help.

• i guess a pic could help basically... so we can give u some opinions..;-)

• We're admiring from afar

• I'd like to see a picture you sound like a good person. I'll be honest but polite. Then you can be honest about how I look too 😊

• Poooooooooooooooooooooost a pic.

I'm sorry but it really is difficult to answer if we can't get a detailed idea of what you mean. I mean big eyes would be a positive thing to myself, normally.

• Bc you are ugly sorry

• Hey I remember you :)

• I don't know. I know I'm attracted to you. You must be around stupid guys, like some girls.

• You look good n nothing to worry so just chill n I would date you if I was there 😊👍

What Girls Said 2

• Young guys (and girls) can have stupid standards or your personalities may not mesh. You also need to understand that just because someone isn't interested in you, that doesn't mean you're ugly.

If you're a good person, you'll attract the right guy, there's no need to fret. If someone can't love you based on looks alone, they're not meant for you.

• They're crazy. You're pretty.