Girls, would u be upset if your best friend dated your ex-boyfriend?

• Yes if be mad
    40% (21)
  • No I wouldn't be mad
    13% (7)
  • Other
    4% (2)
  • Depends
    43% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on if I just said I'd go out with the guy to get to know him. Like if the most we did was kiss and have awkward conversations (like a high school relationship) I don't think I would mind.
    But if I was in love with them, had sex with them, was with them a long time and had a bad break up, then yeah I'd be pissed. What kind of friend would do that? That just means they were probably talking behind my back towards the end of our relationship.
    That's fucked up. That's rule number one in girl/guy code, you DO NOT date your friends ex. So scummy

What Girls Said 16

• Really?

People would be mad about this?

If everything was done and finished. No way I would mad!

I suppose I could see, if I was in an off-again-on-again relationship, that I would be pissed. But only if I had told her the situation and she knew about how the relationship worked, and she went ahead with it, knowing that. If she got into it unaware... I wouldn't be angry.

• Yes I would she a bitch!

• There isn't any reason to get mad unless you were together with him for a year or more then maybe, but no reason to get mad.

• Yes.
    It's weird. It's like incest of some sort! O. o

• Depends. Do I still like this guy? And also it would depend which friend because I know some of them would just do it to make me jealous.

• Depends on if she talked to me about it first.

• Depends on what the relationship was like, but I think I would be disappointed more than anything.

• I wouldn't be mad at all, who knows, she might even be happier with him.

• Depends if I'm in denial about whether or not I'm really over him.

• If she would talk about it to me first, I guess I can cope with it..

• She would be dead to me

• Why would she be dead to you? Would u be upset cuz u sti have feelings for him? Or?

• He's a huge loser, I'd be more upset for her sake.

• I would be really mad just because they were there for all the drama I had around him so they know how emotional our relationship was

• It all depends why we broke up and how long ago we broke up.

• I don't think that I'd be mad, I'd just be sad because he treated be very badly and I wouldn't want that to happen to her + I don't want to see him ever again

• I wouldn't care.