How long have you been single?

Yeaa im single... how long have you been single? If your not single then how long has your relationship been going? Tell me about it and also if you are happy with it... If not you now have people to talk to about it :) your welcome

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 56

• My entire life.

• I've been married 14 years. If I ever got divorced I'd be so nervous of being alone and not finding someone who wanted me again :/!

• I was single for 4 years then I met a guy on a dating site. We’ve been seeing eachother close to 5 months now. He makes me really happy.. I can’t believe he actually likes me and I wonder when he will get sick of me (I can be very lazy, stubborn, unmotivated, etc) but he is so encouraging and supportive. I’m really grateful for him, I want to work hard for him.

• good job finding him... wow i didn't know those dating sites worked... good luck to you!! :)

• Those dating sites only work when you're already good looking but simply lack confident. Otherwise, it will still be battle either way.

• aweee congrats 💖

• bout a year now.

• For about a year I have been single. Not really looking for a relationship right now just trying to meet other people. I learned a lot from my last relationship. I'm just focusing on myself. Maybe in the future I'll start dating again but for now I just want to focus on my education and graduate next year.

• thats a good goal to have

• cool... lol why would you jump in with out thinking?

• Maybe because I was just trying to grow up fast or I probably just wanted to see what it was like to have a boyfriend. But something I learned is that it isn't everything. My dad didn't want me dating at a young age because he didn't want me to get hurt, and so I did but I have healed.

• Almost 8 months.

• How about my whole life?

• your young :) dont worry your time will come haha

• lol yeah I am not allowed to date yet... about a year left!

• thats good... it would be sad if you messed up early and met the wrong guy :(

• Single for four months. It feels like a lot longer, but I'm okay with it. :P

• I've been single almost 3 years. My ex left me for a good friend and I had a lot of anger and pain I needed to deal with. I've just been focusing on doing good in school and work and just bettering myself overall. I'm at a good place in my life now where I am happy being on my own. If a great guy were to come along, great. If not, I'm ok just the same. :)

• Only around 18 years

• About a year now and happy, I rather be single, but if it happens I will let it happen, if not I'm not searching for one

• 5/6 month. Don't really remember 😓😐😐
    I'm happy, hell yeah :-)

• Single life 👍🏼💪🏼 lol

• @I_am_repulsive I don't know I wasn't really ready to date until couple of years ago. I never really felt the need too. Lol.
      I have great friends who keeps me company. Loved to hang out with them. Then study and work. So, being in a relationship wasn't really my priority. Lol :-)
      Sad, though, I chose the wrong guy.. But hey, that's life. At least I learned something from it :-)

• And thank you :-)

• Pretty much my whole life I've never had a boyfriend and I dont want one until I'm probably in college.

• All my life 😔

• A couple years, it's cool.

• 7 years. I'm content for the most part, but I have my days.

• Since I came out of the womb :)

• 20 years? And kind of seeing this guy so hopefully it ends soon!!

• My whole life?

• I have been single for all through middle & HS. But I dated 2 guys in a 2 month period but I didn't like it so I broke up with both of them. I know the right person will find me! I hope to have a bf in college

• About a year and a half!

• I have always been single

• 2 years, but before now I didn't really felt like having a relationship yet.

• For my whole life :P I don't mind, I have a lot of stuff to do anyways. Keeps life simpler lol.

• yea thats what i think too... but it still would be nice to have someone to chill with

• Hope you find a quality girl to love aaaand chill with haha :)

• yea of course haha but i would love the girl and chill with her with happiness :P (:D

• almost 5 years now.. and still have doubts about being in a relationship again (>_<)

• I've been single for a year, and in my opinion its a lot more fun. You can go to the parties you want and do whatever you want.

• Close to a year & 1/2 now.

• A little over 6 months? I dont really like dating anyway though id rather have me time and worry about it when I'm older

• i am 18 i have been single for 18 years lol, and actually i am pretty happy

• About 2 years

• More from Girls
    26

What Guys Said 57

• 6 years. I doubt I'll ever be in another realtionship. See in my first and only realatiinahip when I was 15 I was cheated on so now I don't trust females. But im getting kinda tired of this Linley subfke life. But still being cheated on has traumatized me

• 5 years! Woop woop!!! xD
    It has made me give up on relationships for now. If I didn't find one this last 5 years, why is it gonna change now? So I'm just gonna focus on living the single life, meeting more women, and if a relationship comes, cool, but I'm not gonna look for one, I'm exhausted.

• never dated, always single. likely to remain that way. am I happy? no but there are things I am more unhappy about than never being on a date.

I don't really know if I care about love and that junk anymore, I don't really believe in it anymore, or believe that everybody is supposed to have a person in their lives

• :/ well I don't know if this is long
    http://i.imgur.com/2tjWLpo.gif

• For the past 25 years of my life I've been single. :/
    It bothers me sometimes, with this empty feeling I have when I see couples on the streets and in the malls.

• Going on 22 now. Between asking out 4 lesbians in a row (lol) and then getting a "I'll answer later" by a bitch; things are certainly not going well.

How about you?

• Two years, I'm chillin. I'm not really looking for anything at the moment, but you never know who you'll meet.

• Just started seeing a freshman in college but before its been about a year.

• Almost 2 years and I'm happy to be single but I'd be more than happy to find a girl to date at this point

• My entire god damn life. I suppose that's on me though.

• yea it could be your fault lol

• Haha ya but in my defense all the chicks that were interested in me I wasn't interested in or did a bad job of letting me know, and all the chicks i was interested in were already taken or appeared "out of reach"

Sooo life's just a bitch sometimes.

• yea life is

• I've been single for the last 2 years, I've been on dates but nothing exclusive. :(

• Going on four years now.

• A little over 2 years by choice. I need a break from dating.

• Majority of my life. Dated girls just nothing there

• My whole life. I'm satisfied but I know I'd be happier with someone 😕

• don't worry the girl you like is right around the corner... just don't have your head down or you will miss it.

• Really (runs around the corner and looks) 😵 no on was there 😭

• be patient and it will come haha

• A little over a year.

• 30 years...

• 3 years...

• Dating for about a year now. I still haven't told her about my biggest secret.

• Almost 26 years.

• 7 months since my last relationship.

• a lot of guys on this seem to be forever single... despair not my mateys.
    I am one of you.
    Why the hell did I ever wanna be a physicist? lol, there aren't any girls in my life (okay, maybe a couple, but I'm not that desperate)... what do I do?

• 25 years, basically as long as I've been alive so far...

• Been single since ever. Never had a single girlfriend, and I'm 23.

• Soon to be 23 of my soon to be 23 years of life

• Years! :/

---

• To the day, it's been 30 years.

• A little over a year.

• Four years

• i have never had a girlfriend or touched a girl i get so depressed about it i am so ugly

• naw man your not ugly your just shy and when you express yourself its funny and crazy and awesome... soooo find a girl thats like that... one that likes your jokes and craziness just like you like hers

• your're still young , wait till your like 19 , your'll be pullin girls then

• i'm pulling everyday brah's, i was only joking lol, but thanks for the nice words i guess xd

• More from Guys
    27