What are we from a guy's perspective? How does he feel about me?

We have been out on a couple of dates now, been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost 3months now. But the problem is that over those last 3 months we have been far from eachother because I'm away at school, about two hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city where he is so we are going to be close to eachother. We talk a decent amount, but not everyday. He just told me that he misses having me in town. When I went out last time I was home, he insisted on meeting up with me when I was out with friends and met up with us. He was also very affectionate with me infront of both our friends. And when I asked him what he thinks about me a couple weeks ago he said he thinks im a cool girl to hang out with and thinks we really hit it off. He also just planned a date for us the day I get home.

What Guys Said 1

• Friend that he likes but sounds like he really likes you

• thanks! I think so too:) but just wanted someone else's perspective. Dont just wanna be his casual hook up..

• what do you mean?

• Girls you just have sex with only get your time when you try to have sex. No man would call them and you only spend time with them when necessary after they bug you about it

What Girls Said 0