Girls, when a guy approaches you what is the first thing you notice of him?

Whether it be the way he dresses, his hair, confident body language etc

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Face, height, shoes, arms, language and tone

Face- obviously, well kept but not too well kept, if you look like you took longer to get ready than me... Issue

I'm pretty tall especially in heels (6-1)
    I've dated guys who hated when I was in heels because it made them look less masculine

Shoes- shoes bring an outfit together if you wearing nice slacks, a button up and running shoes... Also if you're not at the gym and wearing fucked up sneakers, you don't take pride in how you present yourself. Do you not take pride in other things, your car, you house, what else is messy

Arms-- I'm a sucker for strong arms, they don't have to be big but a nice shape and strong

Language- are you well spoken, well read, clever, witty? If I can talk circles around you or you don't get my jokes- issue

Tone- are you don't in the dumps so it sounds like you're talking to me out of boredom? Are you super excited because I'm the first woman you've ever talked to? Or are you talking to me like you would a normal person- like a equal or a friend.

There are others and there are some definite things that turn me off. But these I think most girls look at when approached by a man

What Girls Said 17

• If he honesty!

• I always notice his face first. I particularly like to see his eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul. You can tell a lot about a person by looking into them.

• In that moment I have already decided whether I would have sex with him or not based purely on his face-body-height.

Usually its "NOT"

B4 he speaks, I am already prepared to defend my decision.
    I AM that quick purely because Im used to being approached daily and often.

• Confidence and eyes

• His body/musculature. Very first thing.

• The way he looks at me, his posture (relaxed and confident, or insecure), his shoulders/back.

• well eye contact would be the first thing so his eyes I guess.

• Everything. From the way he walks to his expression. I size him up jn the first 30 seconds or so.

• Confidence, body language, appearance (neat/scruffy) and smell

• Everything. Looks, his maturity and confidence and how he approached me. What were his words and is he respectful

• His smile!

• height, eyes, smile, voice, arms and hands

• Body language/smile

• In this order:
    His voice/tone: shows the state he's in:drunk/shy/opportunistic/education/confidence/well practiced

face: appearance and facial expression: shows his state and what he wants (examples are same as previously stated)

body language: what he feels and want

dress: sense of taste/class/occupation/overall vibe

content of his speech: what he wants me to think

• everything.

• What he says and does actually

• The tone of his voice and what we're talking about