Do you believe in zodiac signs?

Would you not date someone based on your zodiac signs? Is it true and what's your zodiac sign?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger I wanted to believe in something, and that we all had some unique make up of astrology if we looked at our own charts and saw how planets and houses were taken in to consideration. Trines, moons, squared... blah blah blah. Before long I just realized that if we're all unique anyway then what's the point of astrology?

As for dating, again, when I was younger I had bad experiences with one sign in particular so I stopped even considering men from that sign. As I got older and realized my superstition was idiotic, I began to put it out of my mind.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I'm a Leo and the queen of everything if there is any truth to it. :)

What Guys Said 18

• I'm a pisces and it does kinda acurately describe me but I think it's purely coincidence. Zodiac signs are just vague enough that everyone can relate some of it to themselves but still somewhat descriptive enough that they'd think "holy shit this totally describes me it must be real :o"

• Do you believe in zodiac signs? No.
    Would you not date someone based on your zodiac signs? No. Only idiots do that.
    What's your zodiac sign? Cancer.

• I'm a Libra, but I don't believe it affects anything, sorry.

Just not my thing, really.

• I'm virgo sun pisces full moon. I always thought it was crap, until my sister in law did my entire chart for me.

I would say it was around 95% accurate. Knowing you're sun sign is one thing, knowing you're whole charts another thing.

Does not matter if you believe something or not, a wise person takes advantage of anything that improves there quality of life.

• No, I think it's bullshit.

• Upto 75%. The people saying they don't believe are the ones who don't even know what a birth chart is. All they know is sun signs only.

The ones people read are sun signs, which is just a general & non professional approach. There are lots of other factors too, moon sign, venus sign etc.

So the ones who study and do research on it know how to interpret them correctly.

• I would only stop dating someone if they always talked about their zodiac sign

• I wasn't really convinced that most of it was true until I did some research and realized it was more to it than sun signs (Virgo, Libra, Aries etc.)

• I have always found it pretty ridiculous, but I know too little about science to judge whether it could have any effect on a relationship.

• I do think the season you were born in might have an effect. It has been proven to affect other aspects of life.

• I do not believe in them and I was born in march so I guess that makes me an Aries.

• I'm the guy who doesn't date girls who care about that crap. I'm not sure which sign that makes me.

• No i don't :)

• It's a load of bull Crap

• No, no and taurus.

• Fuck no. It's all nonesense

• no, i don't believe in zodiac signs

• Don't even know what they are, and no. Lol

• http://i.imgur.com/3LnqLIn.jpg

I say this for the second time today..

What Girls Said 29

• I don't but I do.
    Meaning I believe in some characteristics based on that person's star sign if you will...
    I almost always know what someone's star sign is without them telling me - solely based on their behaviour.
    I can tell immediately that if I don't like a person they will most surely be a Libra. o. O

• nah i dont but i like reading them=]

• Nope I wouldn't really let that defined who I would be with. Also I'm a scorpio ^^
    www.tattooshunt.com/.../...orpio-tattoo-design.jpg

• I do not. I think they're fun though. I have noticed that a number of Cancer/Pisces and other water signs tend to be too arrogant/sensitive for my tastes though I know not all are like that.

I'm a Leo.

• nope i don't believe in zodiac signs

• I've read that depending on the time of the year you are born has an affect on your personality, so I can see why zodiacs and a person's personality traits line up. For example, I'm a leo, I was born in summer and I have the personality of a leo. I don't believe in horoscopes, they are always random and don't make sense.

• I believe in them a lot but I wouldn't be influenced by them on this decision...

I am Sagiatarius sun Scorpio rising.

• I don't believe in them. Sometimes they can be accurate in some places which is a bit freaky. I do think they're fun to play around with though.

• Yes. I wouldn't not date someone because of it. I'm Aries.

• That's crazy tho why?

• I thought you meant you wouldn't date someone just because of there sign

• No, that's not what i meant.

• no haha

i dont focus on the mumbo jumbo in the world. this also includes stuff related to cult like religious mindsets

• Yes, I do discriminate people by star signs.

• When it comes to overall compatibility with an individual, I believe zodiac signs can be informative and accurate. I am a Scorpio and a lot of the things they say about my sign are correct! Yes, several of us are stubborn, moody, caring, overprotective, intellectual and passionate! Everyone differs though. I find I am most compatible with pisces, taurus, capricorns and almost every other sign but Aries! haha

• They did a test where they gave people their horoscopes and found that each one related to them. "Omg I'm totally like this!" The contestants later found out they each got the same horoscope... Lol. Just shows how fake horoscopes are

• No, I have respect for people who believe them, but living your life based on a horoscope is kind of foolish.

• No but I like them because I'm a scorpio and that's awesome.

• I do. It may not always be accurate, but it is for the most part. I think it's fun to see how people match up to their signs.

• I just think they're fun to read, and a bit fun to read into. But other than that, I don't let them control my life :)

• No. "Virgos are reserved, somewhat self centred and critcial"... Which I'm not 😕

• No but its fun to read but "we" Gemini fit the mold

• No there's no 2 sides to me.

• It's kinda accurate in some points esp about characteristics but on compatibility perspectives, not so much. Im a Capricorn by the way =)

• No but I'm a Taurus :)

• I'm not sure tho but I do check it out, I didn't follow the zodiac signs

• I believe it to a certain degree, but I wouldn't work my way around them and try to find the perfect sign for me or anything

• I don't care about them. I don't even know much except that I'm a Capricorn but that's about it

• Sometimes they seem true and sometimes they just seem pretty silly. So I don't know

• I've made up horoscopes myself, so big NO.

• nope not at all.

• I agree with the behavioral aspects of each sign. I'm Aquarius Sun, Libra Rising and Moon in Aries & it describes me completely. It's like taking personality tests, but as for as it telling the future, no I don't believe in that part.

• I don't believe in such things.