Guys, what are some differences in how you act towards the girls you genuinely like vs justs a girl you hook up with?

Some differences in how you text them
How you act when with them
What you do with them
etc

or differences in how you act towardsa friends with benefits vs a girl you like and want to date/consider being in a relationship with

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, really experienced guys don't treat girls differently. Get her invested, don't get invested in her. Then simply choose the girl who checks the most boxes.

What Guys Said 4

• I dont treat them differently at all because the difference between the girl I just hook up with is I know in advance it won't out. I still like them but its at an arms reach.

• I never just hooked up. I believe that sex belongs in a relationship that has properly been built with time. I did fantasize about girls that I thought were hot, But if there was no possibility of a relationship, then it would go no further than that.

• Nothing says you're a hook up more than a random "heyy" from the hours of 10pm (before a party starts) to 4am (im drunk couldn't find anyone else)

• I don't do hookups, but the biggest difference between a girl I'm in love with versus just attracted to is that I can fantasize about the attractive ones, but I respect the one I love too much to fantasize about her in anyway that doesn't involve marrying her and having a family together.