Guys, what are some differences in how you act towards the girls you genuinely like vs justs a girl you hook up with?

Some differences in how you text them
How you act when with them
What you do with them
etc

Updates:
or differences in how you act towardsa friends with benefits vs a girl you like and want to date/consider being in a relationship with

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, really experienced guys don't treat girls differently. Get her invested, don't get invested in her. Then simply choose the girl who checks the most boxes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I dont treat them differently at all because the difference between the girl I just hook up with is I know in advance it won't out. I still like them but its at an arms reach.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never just hooked up. I believe that sex belongs in a relationship that has properly been built with time. I did fantasize about girls that I thought were hot, But if there was no possibility of a relationship, then it would go no further than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing says you're a hook up more than a random "heyy" from the hours of 10pm (before a party starts) to 4am (im drunk couldn't find anyone else)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do hookups, but the biggest difference between a girl I'm in love with versus just attracted to is that I can fantasize about the attractive ones, but I respect the one I love too much to fantasize about her in anyway that doesn't involve marrying her and having a family together.

0|1
    0|0