Girls, specifically straight girls, would you ever give a lesbian/bi/pan girl a chance?

lets say there's a girl and she likes you, she has for awhile now. you don't know it (you do know her sexual orientation) but all of a sudden she asks you out one day. even though you're straight, and she knows this, would you ever give her a chance? you should at least say "I'll give it a shot" and just give her one date. if it's not your thing, just say so and apologize, even though you shouldn't say you're sorry because of your sexual orientation. it'll help her, and who knows, you may not be straight after all :)

honestly, i know i'm straight but i would. it would mean the world to her (hopefully) and i like to make people happy. but i wouldn't give her more than one date, it's just not me

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bisexual so I'm going to twist this..
    If a straight girl decided she wanted to experiment or she 'fancied me' but it was a one off, I personally wouldn't act on it. If she normally doesn't feel anything sexual towards girls then why should I even bother?
    Although, if I was extremely horny I would probably give her what she wanted, everyone has needs right?
    I just personally wouldn't date her.
    Unless I instantly connected with them, if I did see a future for us then maybe I would. If I didn't see a future I would just tell her the truth because I wouldn't want to lead anyone on.

What Girls Said 11

• Well I'm engaged now so definitely not. But before... I still don't think I could. I know most people fall somewhere on the sexual spectrum of partly gay but I can fathom being with a woman. even trying to imagine it, I just don't feel anything, no where near excitement.
    I've had gay friends hit on me or say if I was gay they'd try and date me, but I was always as clear as possible without coming out and saying "hey I'm straight leave me alone"
    Going on a date would be a lie, and giving false hope. It really wouldn't help the other woman, it's not fair to go out on a date with someone who likes you because you feel bad for them.
    If some part of you does like them then that's another story

• No. There's a reason I'm straight. I like dick lol

• Yes I would.

• I honestly wouldn't because I'm straight, but I will apologize though and wouldn't be mad and ask if we can still be friends
    I have been asked out by a lot of girls, I feel bad when I say no but I have to do it because I'm not curious

• Not in a romantic or sexual way. It wouldn't be fair to her if I'm not attracted to her.

• No. Woman are meant for men... sorry to say but the compatible partner is a man... not the same sex..

• I wouldn't do it.

• i'm not 100% straight
    and yes If she is attractive and nice I would totally give her the chance

• I think it would defiantly depend on how the girl looked acted and how well I knew her

• you've known her for about 2 years and you've talked here and there

• Like I said it would depend but I mean it would never hurt to try in my opinion

• I don't think I am capable of doing that since I cannot be attracted to women.

• This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.