So any opinions on this?

so im currently 23 i have made a promise to myself that if i dont have a girlfriend before im 25 im done with girls i will remain single for the rest of my life. you can only be lonely and desperate for so long before mentally you just say fuck it its not worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• You do realize that a relationship is a 2 way street? Meaning it's not just want a girl can do for you, but what you can offer as well. Maybe you just need to change your mentality about relationships and then you will find yourself in a meaningful one. To give yourself a timeline is not realistic... what if you don't meet your future wife until you are 26? You will give that up to prove what to yourself? My point is don't give up on yourself, women or your future in general. Make more meaningful goals for your future that will help you get what you want rather then betting against yourself and causing more pain.

• I put myself out tthere as a good guy treat women with respect but aapparently ccause iI won't dog and treat her like dirt im not ddating mmaterial

• I understand, but it is quite possible that you are not giving strong signals of interest... do you realize how many girls and guys are confused about "does he/she like me?" Even though they clearly do! But let's just say that you are "putting your interest out there" Being a considerate gentleman is def the foot to lead with, but then what? You have to start to act like a man pursuing the woman, you have to find your sexy and bring the sexy tension. Maybe look up strong signals of body language so you can know both ends what to look for. This has helped me immensely. And you will have to fake confidence, maybe workout more to gain that and then tell the girl you like the most "Let's grab a drink" BE the MAN ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I say its your choice either way.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't give up man. There was a time when I felt like this, but then one day something just clicked. Then I went on a rampage, had over 20 girls within a couple months. Trust me, just keeping putting yourself out there, keep improving yourself and things will change.

• You're far too young to be fatalistic.

• defeatism doesn't make sense, unless you know you'll NEVER have a chance..

never say never...:)

• There's a woman out there somewhere thinking the EXACT same thing! You need to find her!

Well wait. That would make her a lesbian so I guess I'm not helping.

Hmm. I got nothin'. Good luck!