I'm 25 and never dated.. I don't get it?

is it because i don't really get the world?

everybody says looks and personality. but what is personality? i don't get it...

what is personality? i don't get it... what does society say is good personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your age says 30-35...

Anyway, words like personality and confidence don't mean anything. "Personality", "Confidence" are basically just terms to describe someone who is socially competent. All you need is to have good social skills. So go out and socialise, and by socialize I mean with strangers. Try to attend parties/gatherings where there will be lots of people you don't know and make it a point to try and meet them.

• and? i don't care about age..

• Nah I'm not offended. I've got a girlfriend and I've dated plenty. Whatever your views are doesn't affect my life in the slightest.

• but i'm not allowed to post here lolol... fool.

What Girls Said 2

• dating is dead really. no one asks out nor in. if you are ugly you will be finding to become a whore in internet and dance like a dead walking zombie with his bone only left stuck on his dry skin, if you are not, you will be bitching through the snow like it's Christmas with satan or santa.

• you're high, n'est ce pas?

• romeo and Juliet died long time ago.

• and they all turned into demon. don't bring them out

• Personality, charming funny out going guy, easy going ;)

What Guys Said 10

• I think you need to meet people first

• You have to be extremely self-confidant and take chargey, the type of personality that makes people want to come up to you and do what you tell them to. You have to be kind of a jerk to girls, but not an asshole. don't know how to describe it, essentially just don't do anything special or out of your way for them. Don't care about what other people think and just do your own thing while making everyone want to have your approval.

• honestly, just by reading your comments to people here, I can tell you're a bit of a basket case. You lash out randomly and get super childish over nothing. You remind me of a troll on here... tenofspeaks... or w/e his name is

• erm... i give as i get...

besides for a reasoned person as yourself, perhaps you should realise nobody has to be nice to you..

• 25 years old but labeled as 30-35. Also fitting the profile of the Anonymous thats been trolling all day.

• sorry, dude. for every "bad" post you make, i will make...

maybe you lack confidence, or you have a tiny cock, but either way, if you have a child lecture him or her, not some Web stranger lol...

and why do you care about my mislabelled age?

actually, i presume you have a disorder, since i bet you'll expect me to note your points and you not mine.

• And i was right you are the troll. Enjoy your time here.

• and i was right, you lack confidence...

• Get off the internet and go talk to girls.

• i do. i'm only on here for the lulz..

• hit the gym man you will get there... someone said that to me over exactly one year ago, best decision of my life

• Your look first personality second

• It does matter i only had girl friend at 25 and it last 4 months so still looking for another one.

• You can't "just go talk to women"... If women are not attracted to you the will shame you, label you, and possibly falsely accuse you of shit.

• yes... ok... and people don't get labelled... ok.

• Just go talk to women, just go to a fucking bar and speak to women. God, what is up with people on this site?

• Wondering the same.

• haha... why must people change what they post to suit you? who the fuck are you anyhow?