Are men put off by women asking a guy out or giving them their contact details?

What are the signs a guys secretly into you?(a complete stranger)
What are the signs a stranger fancies you?
(A male)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all... Go for it! Nothing more flattering than being asked out. Stepping out of gender roles because you are so interested? How can you not be flattered? The only men who would receive that poorly are men that you don't want anyway.

What Guys Said 6

• Yea, wow, a girl asking me out? Yea that would just be so terrible, like my gosh.

• Yes, definitely. It will make a man feel uncomfortable when are you are taking his role right out of his hands. It may make him feel pressured as well, when he may not even be interested or available. Please by patient. Subtle flirting is plenty. If he is interested, he will pursue you!

• I hope this was sarcastic... Don't teach the younger generations that nonsense, having a woman ask me out in no way makes me feel pressured or uncomfortable.

• This has nothing to do with my generation. Men have ALWAYS pursued women, in nearly every culture of people. Men are the natural leader, pursuers, and need to have control over that situation in courting for a relationship. When I say, "uncomfortable," I don't mean nervous or frightened, but rather, a bit put off, rude, of a woman to be so presumptuous, forward. By our very different natures and roles as men and woman (and I speak with in generalities for the purpose of the topic at hand), it is different with woman. They are, generally, more passive in such matters, and would much rather be approached or pursued than the other way around. When a man takes the initiative to do this, it tells her many things: That he is mature enough, interested enough, confident enough, etc. for her to be with. This total arrangement gives her all of the control over every potential relationship. She either accept to go forward with it, or not, and, if so, precisely how far.

• I can't imagine the positions reversed. None of it would make sense for the reasons stated. In the argument, "What if he is too shy". If he is too shy, and the usual flirtations/hints do not work, he may be either not available or not interested. Or just not have the maturity or confidence to approach her. In either of those cases, he will not be appropriate match anyhow. I hope I was able to help you, and the asker, better understand my position.

• Not at all We would love that.

• Well they will try to hang out with you, they'll smile at you, they may tease you and give you compliments. Don't ever turn down a compliment from guy. Hell stop trying to compliment you because you'll never believe him. If you want more tips, message me. I'm a guy myself

• Not at all, wish it would happen more often

• if he seems interested in you, then no

• Staring? Eye contact? smile?

What Girls Said 1

• Only immature men.