How do abused (of any sort) kids turn into charming people as they grow?

Sometimes it happens. Do you think those are the types to likely be sociopaths?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a few who grew into brilliant people. Mostly the ladies though. Me, I am an emotional thunderstorm, some days I am soothing rain, the next I am an F5 tornado. Sociopath however I am not. Sociopaths usually come from an aggressive childhood and I normally spot sociopaths. They are those very friendly guys with women but aggressive to other guys. That reflects in their business to.

What Guys Said 1

• Typically the abused become the abusers, the sexual victims become the sexual predators. A sad truth, and another reason to leave you abusive partners, especially if you have a child. Your cute little son can turn into a monster just like the man that abuses you (just an example not say YOU asker)

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessary, I'm not a sociopath

• It's all about mind set. Some people don't others to go through what they did so they turn into lovely people. Others think it's normal or want others to feel their pain so they hurt others.