Girls, Would you be ok with regularly planning dates and texting your BF first instead of waiting for him to do these things?

Girls, Would you be ok with regularly planning dates and texting your BF first instead of waiting for him to do these things

• Yes
    41% (9)
  • No
    59% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Wow women are so fucking lazy. Making the guy do everything. Absolutely pathetic

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm okay with that as long as he puts in effort to plan dates for us and text/call me first as well. If I'm doing that ALL the time, I feel like he's just taking advantage of me doing all the leg work to keep the relationship afloat. I would feel like he doesn't appreciate me or want me in the same way that I want and appreciate him. Basically, I'd think he was not even interested.

• Actually I don't make the guy do everything. If you want to feel loved and wanted and whatever by having your girlfriend plan all the dates and buy you gifts, text you first, etc, why is she not allowed the same treatment?

• Yes i know that is what i said i want both us to do it equally

• You never said that in your original question which is why you're getting all NO votes on the poll.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes. When you're "dating" (like going on dates only, not 'going out' [bf]) the girl might feel as if she's annoying or that the guy will think she's 'too serious' if she keeps texting and asking to go places and on dates.
    If he's already your bf then you both just text each other if you want to do something. "Hey babe, wanna go out to eat today?" "Let's go someplace fun today"
    Nbd. Your bf is your best friend, you should be able to text like this and you should each be the one to suggest plans.

• I plan like 75 percent of the things we do lol

Call that boy up and be like, "hey babe, on this date at this time were going here and you need to wear this. K, see you then!"

Also I text him first like 95% of the time cause my life is obviously important and he must know! He must know that I desire a giant greasy burger, seasoned thick cut steak fries and a chocolate chip cookie dough artery clogging milkshake at 3 AM. He just needs to know that there's a colt for sale in Ohio that I simply must have even though I have no idea what I'd do with him.

And at 2:18 pm when I'm deciding between taking a nap or going to the gym he must know that I love him :p

• Women are not lazy, I think it is a product of how we were raised that makes us wait to be asked. Girls are basically conditioned into thinking that it is a guy's job to lead and take control of a relationship, which I think is stupid. If I'm dating a guy and I want to do something with him I'll take the initiative to set something up. Talk to your girlfriend and let her know that you want her to decide on a date. Don't call her lazy or put her down while doing though though. Maybe say "How about you plan our next date :)" or "I want to do something that you want to do!" Be fun and playful about it and see how it goes.

• In all of my relationships, we both put effort into planning dates, we both initiate contact, etc. That's how I prefer it.

• It's a power play and it's very sexy. We want a man who knows want he wants, and will do anything to get it.

• No. I think guys like that are really lazy and tend to lack ambition. I wouldn't mind planning surprises while we're together or giving him some time off, but not ALL the time.

• Lol. You can't call anyone "pathetic" if you're going to be an anonymous p***y. :D

Some women don't want to plan crap. Some women LIKE to. Some women--like me--want both of us to do it. If we're "dating", I don't see why he doesn't plan the things. If we're "exclusive", I wouldn't mind doing it.

• I know i am saying that you should do it equally. I wrote the question title wrong so it makes it seem like i am saying would most women do it all the time and be the only one but I meant to say would most women be ok doing it equally

• Wow women are awesome (-:

• Every once in a while id be fine with planning the date, but I like when the guy takes a little control And shows a little iniative.

• How can you expect him to feel wanted and appreciated if you don't even show him that you want to be with him by planning dates and texting him?

• So does that mean the girl only thinks about how she can feel wanted instead of both how she can feel wanted AND how she can make him feel wanted?

• It's not like I'm just sitting there doing nothing!!' I just believe in the guy making the first move, he asks me out first, he kisses me first. After those firsts then I'm fine with iniating things!! I know it sounds like I'm being passive in what I would do, but I'm just trying to explain what i would like my guy to do, my behavior depends a lot on his behavior towards me, and I'll reciprocate it

• Neither one of us have the time to plan out dates, were lucky to get one date night every other month. It's not that were lazy we just have a lot of shit to do all the time.

• I'd feel like I sound too desperate for him. It's not laziness. It's called self respect.

• So out of self respect you want him to do most of the planning?

• I'm not talking about the dates on this one. I'm talking about texting first. I don't like texting first because I don't want to seem desperate for him.

• I do those things in my relationship. I think all women should tbh.

• when women do that, we get accused of being NEEDY. so hell no I'm not doing that

• What if he wanted you to do that

• Because he feels unwanted when you don't take initiative

• why do you feel unwanted? you can take turns planing dates but you have to communicate that with her. Historically, men are known to take lead in planing and biologically in initiating sex, relationship... biologically women are programmed to pick the man. so you offer we take it or leave it.
      Plus, i hear it a lot from men that they think the women they're dating are needy, it makes no sense to me. until we can solve the " you think I'm needy" I have no intention on making any move towards a man

• I voted no only because I want us both to put that effort in.