Girls, How can a woman expect a guy to feel wanted if he is the one planning all the dates and texting first? How can someone be that stupid?

Girls, How can a woman expect a guy to feel wanted if he is the one planning all the dates and texting first? How can someone be that stupid

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are not lazy or stupid, I think it is a product of how we were raised that makes us wait to be asked. Girls are basically conditioned into thinking that it is a guy's job to lead and take control of a relationship, which I think is stupid. If I'm dating a guy and I want to do something with him I'll take the initiative to set something up. Talk to your girlfriend and let her know that you want her to decide on a date. Don't call her lazy or put her down while doing though though. Maybe say "How about you plan our next date :)" or "I want to do something that you want to do!" Be fun and playful about it and see how it goes.

What Girls Said 5

• i wonder the same thing which is part of the reason i never make guys do everything first. is it romantic for the guy to plan everything and surprise me and all that? sure, but that's giving him a lot of work and nothing in return.

• Uggh, I am so against guys having to text first, and the fact they have to do all the planning. I mean I like to plan dates and give him a good date, instead of him always doing the work. The texting thing is just annoying. I text first sometimes, and i do feel like I annoy him, but I ask them for complete honesty and he said no as long as he isn't busy. So I think girls should text first sometimes, and for them to do a little planning at least.

• I don't know i buy you a dozen roses!

• Yes because most women just love to be dictated to and have no say in where they are going. And they NEVER text men first do they... No, never.

• It's just how it is in the beginning. You plan for the first five dates, then if she's doesn't start kicking in, move on.