What type of girls do you guys desire?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls that are sweet, romantic, and prefer talking things out and compromising over starting an argument. A girl that has her own hobbies and interests that can make herself happy instead of blaming me if she isn't happy.

So many girls I meet are so boring, that I suspect a lot of them just start fights in order to fight of the boredom of their own lives. These same girls expect me to be boring as they are as they seem to find anything that is actually fun to be childish or immature.

I do not like girls that walk around claiming to be "strong and independent". I have learned this is code for being selfish and inconsiderate, but by putting a better label on it they can twist it so she doesn't have to admit her behavior is out of line.

What Guys Said 12

• A good looking lady who laughs out loud

• No but seriously, an intelligent one who is passionate about something (art, music, science, writing, whatever), and she better be confident, secure, and bad ass as fuck, the kind of girl that puts fear into most men.

• Physically, an attractive face is good enough. Emotionally, nice to other people.

• I have a really weird answer to this question. Honestly I would date just about any girl if I felt a strong connection with her romantically, it kind of just takes that personal aspect. But I definitely have a type, and I've narrowed it down enough that all I need is to answer two questions to know if I will like a girl or not:
    1. Does she look like she could summon an army of crows with a snap of her fingers?
    2. Does she look like she would happily wear my blood as lipstick if I was shitty to her?
    If the answer to both of those are yes, then I would date her instantly. I like tough girls, girls who are independent and strong willed, girls who don't put up with any bullshit. Girls who believe in themselves and love themselves unabashedly. Ugh, girls are so wonderful.

• Smart, funny, compassionate girls with strong morals and loving hearts. Oh, and at least SOME interest in me in return. Unrequited love is the worst, and I try to avoid it at all costs!

• someone who reads and i can have a conversation with.
    someone who makes me laugh, not who has me hanging on her every word wondering when i'll mess it up
    someone who shares similar interests to myself
    someone who is reasonably attractive
    that's it really

• Smart, sexy, fun, knows how to laugh/tease/flirt, smiles a lot, enjoys going to the gym with me, is confident and ambitious. Things like that.

• I prefer a girl with 6 strings and knows how to scream...

• Loves dancing
    Loves romantic guys
    Loves kids
    Has a great personality
    and most important of all...

LOVES JESUS!!!

• Sweet loving funny beautiful personality thoughtful and generous honest and loyal are what i look for.

• That have sex, kiss and walk. And be at least 24 years old.

• hope i dont sound dirty but i desire a woman with big labia and a big clit

• I love a simple sweet uncomplicated woman who won't let her past dictate the future