Girls, Are women unattracted to minimum wage workers?

At the moment I work at Subway.

I'm saving up to get a massage therapy license.

If we were having a conversation and it went like this:

Girl: What are you doing tomorrow?

Guy: I have to work tomorrow :(

Girl: Really? Where do you work?

Guy: Right now i work at Subway

Is that a turn off?

(I'm 18 years old)

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No I worked at a subway for seven years ended up being a store manager for 4 of those years besides your still young and you have to have money to make money at lest u work.

What Girls Said 10

• When I was 18 it wasn't.
    Over 25 it is. I'm looking at guys with careers now

• You are 18 years old and you are already investing in your future. That is quite attractive. Not a turn off.
    Ambitious and hardworking people are attractive. If she doesn't understand this, it's her problem not yours.

• Yeah that's fine, you have to start somewhere

• Kinda. I mean I worked in fast food until I was about 17 then moved on to well not working lol but in the summers I would work at clothing stores etc. Look into getting a job as a waiter. That is much more attract for men who are 20-30.

• I just turned 18 so I still have a while

• Its not a turnoff. You and I are both at an age where we need jobs, And because of our age, mostly minimum paying jobs hire us. There's nothing to be ashamed of :)

• I'm 17 and since your 18 in my opinion I don't find it turn off, it's better then you not doing anything. It's a turn on that your working hard to achieve a bigger goal. So don't be ashamed!

• you're 18. its alright

• It's not a turn off, it's good you at least you have a job

• No, not a turn off.

• I'm minimum wage too so I can't judge. At least you have a job.