WHAT DO HIS TEXTS MEAN?

I was supposed to go on a date with a guy, he canceled the last minute, didn't reschedule a new one and his texts were really cold and short!
Yesterday I decided to go on a date with another guy, we went to a nice restaurant and guess what people, that other guy was there as well...
he immediately sent me a text he sent me his location said "i saw u coming in" and even took a pic of where he was seating... the funny thing is that he hadn't replied to my last text before that >.<
So here's how our conversation via text went after that, is there like a secret meaning to what he's saying?
Me: I would muuuuch rather be here with you... but you ditched me and didn't reschedule :(
Him: Haha sure
Me: If you ask me to come over, i will
Him: I have a collegue in my house, maybe I should come to you
Me: U wouldn't do that, that's all talk
Him: No I would, but not tonight, maybe Friday :)
Me: Am i gonna get ditched again?
Him: I can only tell you on Friday before 12
Me: What about saturday?
Him: Yes that could work :)
Me: Don't ditch me again, I just went home 'cause of you
Him: Well you can wait until Saturday at your home then

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol this guy is completely playing you. How do you not see that?

• i did... just chose to ignore it because i somehow like him...
      what am i supposed to do?

• See! That's not something you say to someone who's being serious.

• i sent u a PM

What Guys Said 3

• Move on, unless your happy being one of his many girls on the go.
    Prob has a serious partner in the background too

• any witty comeback suggestions to his last text? "he replied to my last text i said: ur behavior is kinda dodgy are u sure tha u dont have, like, a gf waiting for u at home? he replied with "i have many gf's waiting everywhere"

• Ignore him completely. Bet you his ego can't handle it and he'll hit you up a couple times over the next week

• lmfao tell me why you straight up sound like the side chick?

• He's not serious about you. It's pretty obvious.

• Why do you want a witty comeback? Just ignore him. This guy should be dead to you, he obviously doesn't give a shit about you. If you keep going down this path you will get hurt bad. Trust me, I've been that other guy plenty of times.

What Girls Said 0