I like my best friends brother what do I do?

So I like my best friends brother but I think it would be a little weird to date him because if I go over to my friends house to see her I'll most likely hang out with her brother too and my friend will get upset because in not spending time with her and I don't want to hurt are friendship or mess up things with her brother so I don't know what to do please help

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You could date the brother and set up separate times to hang out with her and hang out with the guy. Just like in any other relationship, you make time for the guy and for the girls.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Have you talked to her about dating her brother? If you're there to see the friend, focus on the frind.

• Don't let a guy/girl (for guys) get in the way of your friendship. Who is more important in the long run the brother or your friend?

What Girls Said 3

• I would first ask the best friend if she is okay with you dating her brother and explaining to you how it would be different if she did.

• i started talking to him, and now we are really good friends. he told me he's attracted to me

• How close you and your friend are and your level of comfort/friendship with their family needs to be a huge deciding factor. Really try to picture your friend's reaction to this shift in your relationship. Can you imagine it working out in the long term? Would their family be pleased or very uncomfortable?