Guys, Guys: gf rough day at school/ work?

your gf was having a rough day/week and she came home crying and stressed and she just wanted to be left alone. What would you do to make her feel better? Comfort her: hold her until she calm down enough to tell you what's making her fel so stressed. 2. Cuddle with her on the couch or bed and see is she just needa rest and them talk to her after about what's making her stresws. If she asked to be alone would you give her he space she need or Would you ask her why she wants to be alone?

It's so sweet compare to the other options! If I was your gf I would love that!!! 💙💙

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll give her some time alone and then ask if I can do anything for her. I'll do anything she wants to do, even if I hate doing it. I'll also cuddle with her, let her wet my shoulder with her tears, dry her eyes, ask her what's going on, and sing to her.

What Guys Said 11

• I personally would do all of those things... BUT first I would give her a little time to herself (if she truly wanted it) and then a little later ask to come over so I could then cuddle with her and comfort her and wipe her tears away (if she was still crying or started crying over whatever it was that bothered her). I would listen to her first, hear what she has to say, then comfort her. THEN maybe suggest a solution if there was one. if my girl was crying, I'd really want to do anything I could to comfort her and make her feel better, but I'd also want to respect her wishes.

• Yea just cuddle her for comforting purposes and resting as well. When we get up then I will ask her if she wants to talk about it. It's more stressful to pressure her for the answer while she is still upset

• I would give her some alone time at first and then comfort or cuddle her and probably make her something I know she really likes

• I would catch her hand and ask her what happened if she told me leave me alone at this point I will leave her alone but I will tell her I'm here beside you and I love you and I will go

• Ask her when it would be a good time for her to talk.

• she's crying in that case it's better to leave her for a while until she calm.

• If she told me to leave her alone, I'd leave her alone. I know that she most likely wants me to comfort her, but she has to ask me to, not tell me to leave her alone

• Id go rent a movie get a bottle of wine or two and order a pizza and snuggle.

• i would go for the second option and cuddle with her. but if she really wants to be alone then give het the space..

• I'd say "as you wish", and leave.

• "she just wanted to be left alone"

Well there ya go.

• Ask her to bring me a beer.

• I'd eat her out for as long as she wants