How do I ask him for a relationship?

He lives about an hour and a half from me. We have been talking and he likes me and I like him too. I don't know how to tell him I want more... And what about if he doesn't want a relationship?

What Guys Said 1

• well If I were you I'd ask if he wanted to spend some time together, go for some coffee or something small like that so you can meet and get to know each other in person. Then I'd gradually go on dates with him if he wants to and let things progress from there. usually from my experience you ask them "out" or to be your gf (or in your case bf) and then the length of time just kinda happens. Now if he DOESN'T want a relationship there is really nothing you can do about it. I mean you can't make someone want to be with you, and it wouldn't be fair to you or him if you could. if he doesn't just live and let live and move on, you'd find someone else in due time. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out. If he doesn't want a relationship, he'll tell you so. If he doesn't, then you move on.