Boyfriend held interlocked his fingers with nother girl?

I am in a long distance relationship with my bf we have been dating 10 months, and recently on snapchat he has taking pics of holding hands of this girl, just recently he had a pic of them interlocking fingers, and well i got jealous and he said she likes holding his hand. Should i be worried? would you hold someone elses hand if you had a bf/gf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you should be worried. That's a very bad sign. That's a big no-no if you are in a monogamous relationship, which I am assuming you are in.

It becomes even more of a concern if you are in a long distance relationship. One of the biggest problems for those is the lack of physical intimacy. If he is getting that elsewhere, then he will be emotionally bonding with this other person more than he is emotionally bonding with you. At that point your relationship with him is dead in the water.

As crappy as the option sounds, you will most likely need to leave him and move on to someone else at this point. The longer this drags on, the harder it will get for you emotionally.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it would upset me too if i was in long distance
    relationship and girl took a picture with her holding
    another guys hand or them embraced in hug sure
    it would upset me. But you need to question him
    on why that's going on cause he does owe you
    an explanation least i would think so.

• Smh people so grimy and shady these days. I say break up with him now. Its a sign. If he hasn't done it yet he will eventually. People don't give a fuck anymore.

• No I wouldn't Ask him straight out what's going on

What Girls Said 3

• Shady. Dump him.
    I know it sounds brash but listen to me honey: You are a beautiful, young lady and the romantic and/or sexual situations you embrace now will be setting the framework for you emotionally and spiritually for the rest of your life. Your heart is a precious treasure chest that must be protected at all cost, even the presence of others. Therefore, take no one's bullsh*t. Accept no shady, questionable situation that gives you anxiety, makes you uncomfortable, and takes away from your ability to instinctively trust a guy without hesitation.

No significant other who truly respects you, respects your feelings, and respects the fragility of your bond is going to do some sh*t like that. Point blank period. There's clearly something wrong with this guy's value system if he thinks it's acceptable to be holding hands with another female at all let alone on social media. He is shady. Get him out of your life before he disappoints you and really does something to break your heart.

• Seriously? He's obviously with her or being disloyal to you. Don't be naive, call him up and ask him to tell you what's going on right away or you'll assume he's cheating. Girls don't just "like holding hands". he's a guy letting her hold his hand because he likes her touch. People don't let girls/guys hold their hands or touch them unless there is something there - especially guys. I'd dump him, he's disloyal and posting these pics on snapchat are disrespectful to you.

• Dang... you haven't broken up with him by now?