Guys, what would you think if you saw a girls computer background had a hot guy on it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much why would I care

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• 0|1
    1|1
  • I'd think she was a girl who liked good looking men.

And that she was someone that liked something pretty ro look at whilst she worked on her computer.

Neither of these things are exactly unusual

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take a picture of myself in that pose and replace her desktop background with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? - To each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Am I the hot guy? If so, I'd be flattered. If not and I'm your boyfriend, then I'd be quite peeved. If not and I'm not your boyfriend, I'd either feel indifferent or slightly disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think she probably find the guy attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think that much of it really. I have had hot girls posted up on my wall before. I own up to it myself. I gotta give respects to Daisy Duke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is the hot guy? Some pop star? Her brother? Etc?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why does it matter

• Well, if the picture is of her boyfriend, I would know not to approach such a lady in that way.

• If I'm dating her I wouldn't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think that she purposefully let me see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's her computer, she can do whatever she wants

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy didn't look like me I'd be a litte insecure but just a little

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't really care honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even pay attention to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think I have no chance so I would stop talking to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think that she needs a real-life hot guy. And I'm just what the doctor ordered.

0|0
    0|0
  • well if we can have hot girls on our screen then why can't you have hot guys on your screen?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends if its actor or not and if i am her bf then i would say that doesn't look like me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem at all. I have hot girls on my computer background... no double standard here!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd know she has a healthy libido and wish that she'd think of me like that! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Far better than her having a hot girl as her background

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll admit I'd be a bit jealous and feel rather self-conscious, but that's my own hangup, not her's. So it's fine to have a hot guy's pic on your computer, hopefully you are dating someone like me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't understand the last part why should I be dating someone like you?

• I said hopefully you're not dating someone like me.

• She likes hot guys ;)

0|0
    0|0