Guys, would you date me?

I am quite tall and slim with red hair and freckles.
I love to travel and I love the outdoors.
I am extremely open-minded and a positive person, and open and friendly.
I occasionally love to party.
I am quite a tomboy, although I love to dress feminine.
I get passionate about things like politics haha.
I enjoy my own space.
I am a musician.
I am not good at staying in the same place for a long time.

Yet, I don't get a lot of male attention. Is this a type of girl you would be interested in dating?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly couldn't say without actually knowing you, but you definitely seem to mark out a few boxes on my checklist, namely:

Enjoying your own space but still loving to party occasionally- I'm the exact same way, I'm what's known as an outgoing introvert.
    Being a tomboy that likes to dress feminine- I've never really been big on "girly" girls, but I do have a certain weakness for ladies in sundresses.
    Loving to travel and loving the outdoors- I like to be outside during the summer months and I love to camp.
    Being open minded- It's pretty much a necessity with me, I love trying and experiencing new things.
    Being a musicain- The last one especially, making music is a very important part of my life. When it come to prospective long term romantic entanglements, musical talent is basically mandatory for me.

That being said, you seem to have a lot of characterists that would appeal to me, personally, but I can't speak for other guys. There could be a lot of things contributing to your lack of male attention, if you be yourself and just live your life, I'm sure it'll come though. But as far as I'm concerned and with what I have to go on, hell yes I'd be interested.

What Guys Said 19

• Sounds lovely to me - I am sure there are plenty of guys your age who would like that type of person as well.

• I occasionally love to party.

I hate parties personally, and I also hate politics, (though I find it interesting, no one knows enough to really make it worth talking to. Even if they did, they normally let emotions get in the way of the discussion and just make it a pain).

If those were the only two issues, than I'd consider it.

• Sure, but do you have a pretty face?

• This is very much my type, obviously I can't say I would/wouldn't date YOU as I don't know you but you sound very much my type.

• Yea unless you like tanned guys with slick back hair :p

• Yeah I'd date you

• I hate to sound shallow but the majority of guys would need to see a pic of you

• Sounds agreeable.
    I can't commit to anything ;D

• You sound cool.

• red hair = good pussy

• Sorry, nope I am not an outgoing person and that stuff, no much in common actually

• I don't know maybe

• Yes I would!

• Yes, I'd date you.

• No, I would not

• It all depends on how you look or come accross

• I would if you would support my dream of being a famous race car driver!

• Men are visual, so it would be hard for us to make a judgment based on description.

• Shiitt u sound v desperate and the fact that u made an ad for your issue makes it worse