First time kiss?

When did you have your first kiss even if you were not in a relationship? How old were you? Was it weird/ awkward? Did you both plan on the kiss to happen or did it jus happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 15 it was with my boyfriend. He is my first at all lol. Its our 3rd year together

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm, was 15 and it was during a stage. Sent a letter to the girl (yeah I know :D) with a place to be at an precise hour.
    Told her what I felt, and I just kinda kissed her.

What Girls Said 2

• 11 though I don't count it. I was snogging behind the house when my brothers caught me. It was a bit weird because I don't remember how we started kissing--I think he asked me first if I wanted to--I remember us sticking our tongues out and twirling them around each other... lol.

The next one was 19. Hot drunken football player. Loved that one and that was also when I began to like "dominant" men. He picked me up and pressed me to the wall.

• My was a truth or dare game and i was into him and his dare was to kiss me