No Spark? What does that mean?

So today the guy I am dating told me he didn't feel like there is a spark there, but he still wants to try with us, he finds me very attractive and he likes some of my qualities and thinks they are good wife material... What does that mean there is no spark? I feel a spark why doesn't he? How can I get him to feel it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a nice way of saying he doesn't find you interesting. Sounds like he see's good qualities that he'd like to have in his life.

• So am I wasting my time sticking around or should I spice things up a little and hope that sparks things up?

• Just a month? lol no, no you're fine. You can grow found of people especially anything less than 6 months. Just take it slow and don't expect too much. When you put too much pressure on him seeing that "spark" it'll alienate him and just frustrate you.

• Well I guess I should really say we have dated on and off for a year and a half almost

What Guys Said 5

• There is just nothing there as far as your relationship is boring I think. Maybe you two need to spice it up him included. He could do things differently as far as dates go

• He's basically saying you don't make him feel alive? Sorry to hear but he probably wants you to display some exciting sex skills in bed or something, sounds stupid, but you're probably not turning him on enough etc. well it sounds like there's not enough excitement maybe. But who tells their girl that? The term sounds kinda weird.

• You canĀ“t force him to feel that spark. Maybe if he get to know you better things will go well with both of you.

• Ah spark! maybe after 40 long years of marriage hits him with a spark or even with gigantic lightning! who knows? Or he may refuse it on your 2nd day of marriage! Lols but it's life and the question of judging someone relying completely on future requisition is what? I won't say it! Find out yourself gorgeous.
    Stay Blessed!

• You probably can't

What Girls Said 1

• hmm there's no spark so maybe your not right for each other, sorry