What does it mean if you pursue girls who aren't interested and miss opportunities with girls who are interested?

Why does that happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you should give a chance to girls who are interested in you instead of pushing them away. You can´t think square, "oh I like that girl so she must be interested in me". Sorry to say this but you got to think out of the box, maybe a girl who is interested in you might make you be interested in her when you get to know her better.

• What if I'm not physically attracted to them

• This guy is smart and he's right; you can't focus so hard on physical attractiveness, because when you do, the way you approach people is as superficial as your desire for appearance. Does that mean you date a girl who you find repulsive? No, but give a chance to a "cute" or "average" girl instead of chasing a perfect 10 ... because sorry to tell you pal, but perfect 10 girls get hit on ALL THE TIME and have A LOT of options other than you - so unless you're a perfect 10 ... she'll pass you up.

• They're not all perfect 10. I look at personality too.

What Girls Said 2

• ... It means you're pursuing the wrong girl and need to go after people who ARE interested.

• You likely aren't picking up on how people feel about you - if you want to know, best thing to do is make your interest known.

• That's risky.

• It's not risky, it's forward. You avoid playing mind games and guessing if a girl likes you. My last boyfriend was forward with me (polite but blunt) and it worked for me.

• That you're not very good at picking up social cues.

• How does one get better?

• How do you do that?

• And do you mean alone forever?

What Guys Said 2

• it means u pursue the wroong girls basically...:-P

• It means you an alpha that can only see what he want and not what he need woof woof nigga