Girls, I NEED YOUR HELP?

Im a confident guy but whenever I see a cute girl either at the bar or on the street I have no idea what to say when I approach her and I decide not to go talk to her. Any tips or suggestions?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Be genuine, kinda cute and smile. If you are at one of those mixeology bars tell her you haven't been there and ask what's good. On the street if she isn't distracted (works in a downtown setting) ask her the time at a crosswalk or something then say 'thanks I really just wanted an excuse to introduce myself I'm (inset name)" In a casual way. If she smiles and gives you her name say it back tell her which building you work in and maybe you can get a drink after work sometime?

She might have a boyfriend or just be too shy to go with it but either way 9% of the time you made her day better and it will be easier the next time you try it. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Well firstly its hard to approach someone you don't know in the street, and in the bar, a lot of people have beer goggles on. I would suggest analysing why you want to approach those cute girls you see. Is it for something casual or potentially serious? Friendship or relationship. Then adjust your approach. In the street you could would up to a girl and say: " Excuse me? I'm sorry for disturbing you you, I just wanted to say that I think you are very pretty. Ask for permission rather than cat calling. If she says thanks, then see if you can get her number. Don't do the whole 2 days before calling/ texting thing. It sucks. Good luck.

• ... she thought love was gonna save her...

• Just always be yourself , they are girls not monsters.

• oh on the contrary don't like we can be monsters if you approach us on our period or when were in a bad mood

• i get really cranky then one time my bf came up to me an tried to kiss me on the cheek he didn't know i was in my period an i slapped him into next week then cried about it for 30 minutes XD

• @SatoMori hahaahaha its not like this with me i just get grumpy

• but rima is right Man up Grow some iron balls an talk to her.

• your not as confident as you think you are.

• Well first start off with hello, nothing too cheesy, be yourself, say something about the weather or ask for help about something like directions.