Girls, What are things we do that you find annoying?

What are things you find annoying that we do?

Then what are the things you find most attractive about guys?

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Show interest then ignore us... or ask for our number and dont call (dont bother asking if you aren't going to call). Basically, if you are interested then be a man and follow up.

• Tough image- we appreciate your ability to step up if needed, but it's really okay to just be whatever you really are. And one other thing I HAVE to mention is when guys are wreckless. I'm glad when a guy has a sense of adventure and can take risks, but when they are just pure wreckless and don't care what could happen to themselves- oh god that stresses a lady out!

• Guys that are really sexist and say things like "for a girl" or "on a girl"

Examples:

"Swearing is unattractive on a girl"

"Wow you are really smart for a girl"

"You are so funny for a girl"

Or when you aren't even dating a girl and ask for nudes...

• When y'all are fake. If you're not interested, great. But don't waste my time pretending.

• When they:

- spit
    - try to play fight with you when you don't even know them that well

• Talking about a girls boobs and butt. That's a sure fire way to get a girl to loose respect for you. Also, when you act different around your friends. If you're a sweetheart alone with us and then turn into a l
    perverted asshole around your friends, that will definitely work when trying to get rid of a girl.

• When they try to act like they're tough and talk about di*ks and all that nasty s**t when a girl is like right besides them.

• The fact that I always need to wonder what you think drives me insane and the idea of today's men who don't want to love my heart always throws me away if I give my heart the way I'm supposed to

• If you have a big ego:annoying down to earth: falling in love. For some weird reason I like the annoying big ego.

• looking at other women on the street when ur in a serious relationship, that really drives me nuts