Girls, What are things we do that you find annoying?

What are things you find annoying that we do?

Updates:
Then what are the things you find most attractive about guys?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Show interest then ignore us... or ask for our number and dont call (dont bother asking if you aren't going to call). Basically, if you are interested then be a man and follow up.

2|1
    0|0
  • Tough image- we appreciate your ability to step up if needed, but it's really okay to just be whatever you really are. And one other thing I HAVE to mention is when guys are wreckless. I'm glad when a guy has a sense of adventure and can take risks, but when they are just pure wreckless and don't care what could happen to themselves- oh god that stresses a lady out!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys that are really sexist and say things like "for a girl" or "on a girl"

Examples:

"Swearing is unattractive on a girl"

"Wow you are really smart for a girl"

"You are so funny for a girl"

Or when you aren't even dating a girl and ask for nudes...

3|0
    0|0
  • When y'all are fake. If you're not interested, great. But don't waste my time pretending.

1|0
    0|0
  • When they:

- spit
    - try to play fight with you when you don't even know them that well

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking about a girls boobs and butt. That's a sure fire way to get a girl to loose respect for you. Also, when you act different around your friends. If you're a sweetheart alone with us and then turn into a l
    perverted asshole around your friends, that will definitely work when trying to get rid of a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • When they try to act like they're tough and talk about di*ks and all that nasty s**t when a girl is like right besides them.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that I always need to wonder what you think drives me insane and the idea of today's men who don't want to love my heart always throws me away if I give my heart the way I'm supposed to

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a big ego:annoying down to earth: falling in love. For some weird reason I like the annoying big ego.

0|0
    0|0
  • looking at other women on the street when ur in a serious relationship, that really drives me nuts

0|0
    0|0