I'm two timing, and I love both of them?

I've been cheated on and stepped all over to the point I don't believe in guys anymore. I think guys will never love me. They will just use me and break my heart. Having that in mind, I started two timing people to revenge life. Also, because I think no guys will truly love me so why loose a good opportunity with other guys. It has been 6 months since I two time both of these guys. They treat me so well, they love me so much. I can see it in their eyes when they say they love me they meant it from their hearts. It breaks my heart how bad of a person I am two timing this two gentlemen. What do I do now? I love them both, I cannot decide which one to keep. They both love me so much I cannot break either one of their heart like this..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very sorry that you had been treated like crap by idiots of my gender. Those idiots will have to answer to that later on. However, if it were me, I wouldn't two-time two girls just to get revenge on my pain that I received from the female gender for cheating on me and treating me like crap. Guys that cheat surely aren't men, and girls that cheat surely aren't women. I don't know what has guys cheating on girls. But I do know they will pay for it in the future - somehow, somewhere, and sometime.

What Guys Said 3

• You need to define for yourself what it means when you say that you love them. For me, love means I want to spend the rest of my life helping my partner to be the best person that she can possibly be. With that definition, it is impossible to love two people at the same time.

• It's impossible, but I really want to spend the rest of my life.. with BOTH of them... I cannot give up either one...

• I almost get caught a few times... We're in the same university...

So you mean to let go of both of them? No way on this earth can I do that... but I realize I also can't have both of them/ I'm trying to pick and everything but I just can't.

• It doesn't matter which one you choose, unless. . . decide which one is the best prospect. If you are thinking about LTR the rest of your life, ask yourself which one you would trust more to finish raising your children if you died before your children became adults. When you have made your choice, the only possible way to make it work if confession and a request for forgiveness. You must tell him what has happened and ask him for forgiveness. If you don't do that, you will be living the rest of your life waiting for "the other shoe to drop," and that will be absolutely miserable. If he doesn't forgive you, then you've lost them both. . . and that may be inevitable.

• Well this story seems to be a life lesson for others. Never be reckless with others hearts and nevef put up with people who are reckless with yours.

You need to pick one and end it with the other or certainly risk losing both.

Choices in life must made before someone makes the choice for you.

• The last sentence wakes me up... I almost get caught a few times already I cannot live this fearful life anymore.

I don't know which one should I end it with. I have a very hard time trying to analyze everything and choose which one would be better for me, but I just can't pick...

• I feel much the same way you do. Only about women. However I refuse to have multiple relationships. I would promise not to have an affair or side relationships but not to never have sex with anyone else, due to my past experiences. Also for me its not about revenge at all. Morsoe not saying no to pleasurable experiences

What Girls Said 1

• You should really break up with one of them. Just because something has been done to you doesn't mean it's okay to bring that pain on to others. Unfortunately your going to have to kiss a few frogs before you find Mr. Right not all guys are cheaters. Nobody deserves to be cheated on. It's better that you break it off because the truth always comes out. Don't let crappy people change who are :)

• I know I cannot have both of them. I almost get caught a few times I cannot live this fear anymore. I need to pick one, but I can't decide who...