Girls if you were dating a virgin, what would you do?

If you have some or a lot of experience in sex, and then you start dating a guy who does not have any sexual experience. You really like the guy but you are suprized he is a virgin because he does not seem like one. What would you do.

• Leave him. I don't do virgins, losers.
  • I would wait till he's ready.
  • I would try to have sex and teach him immediately.
  • I would wait till he's ready, and then go at his pace.
  • Go find a guy on the side to have sex with.
  • I'm a dude.
I am a virgin, that's why i ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think having a virgen guy is freaking awesome. I haven't had one. I don't know if its just me but virgen guys are adorable and much better and more reliable than guys that have had sex before. I wouldn't push you to do anything you weren't ready for. Sex is important but it's not everything. Guys that base their worth on how good they are at sex have nothing else to bring to a relationship because they're too focused on one thing. But I don't know I do t mean to be judgmental towards non virgen guys I would just prefer to bet wit one that I know hasn't had any other sexual partners. Hope this helps

• I agree sex should not be the most important thing. Sex without love is pointless.

• Yea it really really is. Don't worry. You'll be so glad when you find that one person. And she'll be glad she found you. And if that's not the case, she isn't the one no matter how cool she seemed at first.

• Thank you.

What Girls Said 2

• I would be patient and wait till he's ready. I mean what's the rush? It wouldn't feel right if it was being forced upon. It's better when its natural

• I voted D, but dating doesn't have to include sex. Im not a virgin, but Im also not very experienced either... so Technically, I would be stuck in the same boat he is.

What Guys Said 2

• I would stop dating a virgin, if you know what I mean *wink wink*

• Well I wouldn't be doing them. Ha