So, is this the only reason why girls like black guys?

Is it literally just because we're said to be... large? It has nothing at all to do with our personalities, it's just sex appeal? I mean, jeez, while is have no problem having sex with girls, if I want a girlfriend I don't want it to be just about sex (I consider sex as a non-committal act, hence why I don't want a relationship based on it).

Most Helpful Girl

• Between the warmth of your skin, the dark color of your eyes, the curl in your hair and the bass in your voice, if you truly believe the only reason women like you is because of your possible penis size... You are living a lie.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm black, but I don't date based on size. That's just stupid. Will a big dick talk to you about the economic fluctuations, the origin of life itself, various nebula that have been discovered by the hubble and what you want to eat for lunch? No. Besides, a lot of guys assume that that having a big one means that they don't have to put in any effort. I only go for guys who are interesting and can make me work harder, likewise, guys who inspire to help them too. Not just sex.

• That's not it at all... Do you truly believe that is all we care about? Well it's not it's just a bonus of anything

• Lol no I don't think that's it hey maybe for some but I'm usually attracted to black guys because I'm black... lol and they are smooth and sexy

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a black man and no lady of any race ever offered me an opportunity to try to enjoy physical intimacy of any kind with her. There has never even been a prostitute who has ever offered me an opportunity to try to enjoy physical intimacy with her in exchange for paying her some money. I am a lifelong virgin who has never kissed a lady, and never fully hugged a lady. I suspect that the mass majority of women not only cannot enjoy coitus, but also hate coitus. At least 25 women have found me guilty of sexually offending them without me even touching them. I suspect that I am a Mr. Wrong to all single women who are seeking a husband.

• i guess that "large" thing is just a myth basically, accordinf 2 a girl i know!

• Lmao. Obviously it doesn't apply to every man in a specific race. Every race has a few people that are well endowed and not so well endowed... Aha.

• Yes. 1.8 million interracial divorces can't be wrong.