I really want a bf but my parents said no to several guys that want to ask me out what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your 13... you don't need a bf at this age... your just not old enough to understand what it really means... these guys shouldn't be thinking of dating ether, there is so many responsibilites and things you need to know about relationships so don't be pressured into wanting a bf, i know there are so many social pressures these days but i agree with your parents, id honestly wait until your out of high school to date because honestly high school students are extremely immature, all they do is make-out, they aren't actually real "relationships" because they aren't old enough to understand, so don't worry aboout it.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell your parents to fuck off (in a nice way) and that it's your life. You don't need their approval if they just turn you down every time.

But just saying, don't get a bf just to say you got a bf. Only date a guy if you want it to mean something

• I think you are to young to have one. You should wait at least till 16. Have a lot of friends, get to know your self better and others also. And listen to your parents, they were teenagers also and they know exactly what is like.

• Listen to them :)

What Girls Said 4

• At your age, building trust worthy friendships is more important. Guys that you're interested in, just befriend for now. You're going through an age where you're still developing who you are, and so are all your peers. Romantic relationships just get in the way.

Wait until you've developed more as a person and you know your morals and values with no question

• I mean having a bf can be fun, but in middle school it's not the best idea. I would work on building relationships with girlfriends and who you are as a person, than worry about boys. Boys your age are immature, and everyone is so vicious in middle school because they're trying out where they fit in. Sure you'll have crushes, but remember at your age the relationship will be rare to last long.

• i know you are still young, but who cares about what your parents think about your relationships? if you find someone, even thought it won't last 10 years, then go for it and i'm sure you parents will forget about it.

• if you really like someone like a lot date him