7% (2)3% (1)5% (3)Vote
  • Six or more
    15% (4)13% (5)13% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Only 1. And that was 2 years ago. I don't want a bf ever again lol cause I don't have time and I don't have a crush on anyone

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm gonna say eight. They never last long. I hold out hope for too long that she'll work out. And ignore red flags that she was never meant to be in the first place. I hate square one. A lot. It's humiliating. So when I find a gal, I act like a thirsty man in the desert.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's quite a lot

• I've crushed on as many as 50. I've lost count, actually. But I figure if her and I are never a "thing," for any length of time, then it doesn't really matter. I've only slept with one, and that's the one I regret most.

• I have had 4 serious relationship that I would call my girlfriends, but if you want to dig deeper, I suppose I can say 6... However, those two I don't really count only lasted 3-6 months. So you tell me.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's still quite a few

• Oos, I don't know how I said 4, it was 2. One from 16-18 then another from 19-present. I have "been with" wayyyyy more though.

• Also a few short term "dating" that I don't call girlfriends.

• Zero (0). None.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say as many of my relationships were "complicated" was I with A as I was seeing B etc. I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • Three. ---

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • In would say none. I have dated and had some unofficial ones, but never anything exclusive.

I am also a virgin. What about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero but I'm only 14 so no biggie

0|0
    0|0
  • About 3 of each at this point. I've stopped worrying though really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turning 27 in 4 months. Zero. Never tried getting a girlfriend. Believe it or not I got other matters at hand

0|0
    0|0
  • okay im not alone with zero

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I'm at a point where I could care less if I have a gf.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I've had way more than 6 and honestly I'd rather not say the real number. I have experienced a lot of mistakes, hurt, love, and laughs, and hope to be able to help others on GaG with some of the boys i went through lol. But i really care about the man I'm with now and am hoping (fingers crossed!) That the number of bfs I have had finally stops Increasing!

0|0
    0|0
    • As long as you learn from your mistakes there's nothing wrong with making them.

• I hope you and your bf work out😊

• Just 1. Lol. I don't like anyone that easily. Also I was scared of dating/ relationship when I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one.. It was amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Exactly the same as you ^

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I had one, but I would really call it love and I've never actually been on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • None.
    Perhaps that'll change soon. Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • 21 and never had a boyfriend either
    :(

sex... but no boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had 3... sorta.. lol it was high school and not serious..

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero (filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • rejectrejectreject cuz ik its stupid to

0|0
    0|0