Girls, are guys who aren't too muscular or defined still sexy or cute?

I'm not that muscular in build; it's simple genetics. Do girls still find that sexy?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely do. Muscle isn't that big of deal for me. As long as you are strong enough to sweep me off my feet and carry me like that that is all I care really.

What Girls Said 10

• Your still growing. You can workout if you want to be fit and muscular. Eat right. But the man I fell in love with isn't in a sense built muscular he's small. 5'6 skinny. But it doesn't make me not love him. I don't really care. Maybe just that he would put on some weight cause 116 pounds is really skinny. No body fat really. But eats junk. I know a lot of people who like don't even mind if a guy is husky. They don't want them always skinny though. The right girl won't care.

• It's not healthy to body build at your age while your bones are still growing. You should be able to get all the muscles you need to be attractive from sports and sit ups.

Women universally across cultures prefer men who have lean long muscles over the body building type though their are always women out there that are into the Mr. Universe they aren't in the majority.

• It is not really genetics, everyone has muscles and can make those defined.

Girls can find guys with less defined muscles attractive. But you are still 15. Don't worry about these things.

My little brother only started working out at 17 to become muscular. So at least don't worry about it till then.

• Your to young to know!

• I prefer lean men with a little muscle definition, but i would take a skinny guy over a bodybuilder any day honestly

• If your considered hot then you'd be classified as sexy whether you have mustles or not. If ur decent looking then I'd be cute or adorable. But being cute isn't bad, a lot of girls would take cute over sexy any day.😉

• You're 15 right? You're still growing. But personally I prefer guys who have muscles from being athletic rather than muscles which have been created artificially in gyms.

• There's a perfect person out there for everyone.

• I dun like bulky muscles they r actually a turn off for me. I like lean n tall not too skinny. Justin Timberlake would be a good example.

• Yeah but then they have to be slim in a fit way