Guys, do you find serious conversations annoying?

I really have to talk to my boyfriend about how I want more emotional stuff from the relationship- for example to not just make out and grind every time we hang out (even though I do love the physical side of things). My biggest fear is that I'm going to come across as annoying and needy and clingy- I don't want to be the type of girlfriend who just bitches about not getting enough all the time. And what if he thinks that he's already giving enough?
I really want to be the girl to make him laugh and feel good but I don't know how to do that... How could I make the conversation less awkward?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to speak up and let him know what you want and what you are looking for out of your arrangement. If he gets upset that you brought it up or its not able or willing to give you what you want you need to rethink things.

What Guys Said 4

• I am interested in meaningful conversation. That why I relate with woman much more in that way. I just cannot tolerate when I am with a guy and all he has to offer are simple-minded two-word phrases about the weather or how bad the roads are.

• Man I just stopistening when girls start talking like this.

• Ill talk to her if I want I just dont like having to do something. You should just start talking and not demand stuff from him

• Like what kind of emotional stuff?

• like little touches, or hand holding, or just him telling me nice things or that he does actually like me and stuff like that

• Probably best to date a girl then.

• Yeah, stop bitching about real love and affection, just keep gettin' yur grind on.