Girls, how should a guy eat his food at a sit down restaurant?

I tend to scarf down food like wild caveman.

Also, what is common "mistake"

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Be polite to the waiter, say thank you. Do not order for her and no tooth picks. Let her order first. I can't say I have been on many dates where restaurant decorum was an issue other than bad behavior or tip towards the wait staff... usually arrogance or talking over them.

What Girls Said 3

• As long as he doesn't dribble it all over the table (or floor), doesn't take two hours to eat his meal, or eat the majority of it and then complain it was terrible to his server, there is no wrong way for a guy to eat his food at a sit down restaurant.
    Resources - I'm a server. Please eat the food. Don't decorate the table with it.

• Hold your cutlery correctly, don't chew with your mouth open or talk with your mouth full. The last two are definitely deal breakers for me.

• Chewing with their mouth open and making a big mess is usually two things I don't really care for. Little drops and accidents are totally fine and normal, but I mean like obnoxiously eating.