Sex with the lights on or off?

the title basically says it all

Most Helpful Girl

• Dimmed. Everyone looks better in the shadows.

What Girls Said 10

• Either one, I'm not fussed.

• I'm not self conscious so lights off isn't an issue. It is more romantic to me with either candle light or moonlight streaming in through the windows, better yet under the moonlight. I don't mind the lights on either, depends on the mood, if I want him enough then lights aren't a problem at all. = }

• ... We have a lot of sex during the day, so the choice isn't always ours. But if I had to choose, I would say off. Purely because I like dark rooms in general... Something to do with the ambience or whatever, I don't know.
    Even with the lights off, there's always some degree of light in our room.

• Either. It just depends on the current mood.

• Low lights or off I feel too self conscious

• Depends when the mood strikes, the time of day, If your feeling self conscious that day. Too many factors to consider.

• off is better but on could work out.

• Lights on, if the lights are off the blinds should be opened to let in the moon light.

• Def on or dimmed, i wanna be able to see my boy

• Off... unless I dont know the person and I need to look for any weird sores or anything on their genitals... then on.

What Guys Said 4

• I do not like fat rolls. Off! :D

• On for sure.

• On, wtf kind of question is that? Only situation it should be off is when your not trying to get caught doing it somewhere you shouldn't be. Other than that Id love to see what the hell is going on "under the covers" never know what you may find with the lights off. Scary scary shit happens.

• Sex with the lights on because I want to see that pussy I am fucking.