Guys, do you like short girls?

Or you prefer taller girls (not necessarily taller than you).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she's hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I am fond of shorter girls. It just makes everything less awkward and more exciting. I'm able to be more masculine... She's able to feel comfort in the hands of someone larger than her... shorter girls are also more feminine which further draws me more towards them.

0|0
    0|0
  • large height difference, more than a foot or so (I'm basically 6ft), I'd personally find weird. And never been attracted to a girl that was more than an inch taller than me, but I think that's just because there aren't many. It's not something I find particularly unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • my sweet little wife is 4'11" of dynamite. i have always preferred short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes you have no choice but to love one or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter! If she's a really great and sweet girl I don't mind her being taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated girls anywhere 5'0" to 5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my height but if she shorter i wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. Lol.

I guess I would say short though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like girls no matters short or tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference. Though, I've dated both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short or tall :/ that's a hard one... My gf is taller than me. So I guess tall?

0|0
    0|0
  • For the love of God, yes, yes i do like short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • That kind of depends. I am okay with her being from no less than a head shorter than me, up to a couple inches taller than me, though ideally just a few inches shorter is perfect. While weight isn't a huge factor, I really would prefer a girl be light enough for me to carry over the threshold on our wedding day (just something I've always wanted to do). If she gets heavier later, I won't lose my cool. Heck, I don't expect to stay thin forever, either. It happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorter girls, I think it's cute

0|0
    0|0