Seriously.. why is he acting like that? [Screenshot of our conversation] ?

Seriously.. why is he acting like that? [Screenshot of our conversation] ??

Most Helpful Girl

• he kinda sounds like a douche in the first half lol. then the second half its clear that he wants to have sex with you

• why is he putting me down then?

What Guys Said 3

• Your texts make it seem like you're enjoying the attention, so what's the problem here?

• He's being funny in a weirdo spaz kinda way.

• he's gonna eat your pussy

What Girls Said 5

• He's trying to be badass 😂 He wants to get laid. Bad.

• Type of guy I would never date. I would feel disrespected if he would write something like that to me. But maybe I'm too old fashion.

• no i thought the same thing!

• I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. The only thing I see is that he wants to get laid.

• honestly? i think he's just playing me... he'll probably cancel on me the last minute besides, if he really wanted to get laid, he wouldn't be rude to me

• aw thanks so much <3 yeah you're probably right!

• You're welcome. If you want to test his sincerity beforehand because you were actually looking for a relationship, tell him you are not willing to have sex for a while or something. He will probably try to talk you out of it or sweet talk you into doing it. A sincere man will respect your choice and continue with a relationship without doing those things.

• Girls are fear of sex and guys for money
    I hate this world

• Where exactly has he been as ass?

• "once per 90 mins part" and the "i like women" part, basically he's telling me that he finds me immature... :P

• I see absolutely none of that.

The women comment is just a reply to your "man of his word" comment, could he not take that as an accusation that he is a liar?

The 90mins thing is just teasing you, saying you like him and text him often.

You are over thinking the crap out of this.