Guys, which girl would u rather date?

Girl with decent looks but great personality or girl with great looks but decent personality?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take the average looks and great personality any day.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Great personality all the way.
    If your always looking for the diamond, you will miss the basket of pearls that has been sitting at your feet the whole time..

4|0
    0|0
  • I would see them both, perhaps not at the same time, and hang out with them and then decide.

I have no idea what a great personality is until I have a chance to talk to them. Your "great personality" vs "decent personality" says absolutely nothing about the person.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd choose Great looks with decent personality every time if possible i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%206.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Decent looks and great personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one who is in love with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality always comes first! You might have to live with someone a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Decent looks with great personality, of course! But whoever I've higher compatibility with would be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl with great personality an decent looks because If i just go for the looks I won't truly love her and I will feel guilty knowing I'm just liking her for her looks and body also I'm getting tired of attractive girls every guys wants them its not just you so you won't be the only seeing him special it's every guy. Every one has there own type of personality that they like. Every one has there own taste. For looks, you can't reject it every one almost has the same taste for girls looks its either there hot or ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Only one see her special*

Is what I meant to say

• Great looks & decent personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Great personality by far. If you can barely stand them than their looks dont count for shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone becomes "ugly" beyond a certain age limit, so for a serious relationship looks really shouldn't matter.

(I don't mean that old people are necessarily ugly, but would you date anyone your grandad's age? Just saying)

0|0
    0|0
  • Great personality + decent looks = the girl for me
    Great personality + great looks = HOLY CRAP, I CHOOSE THIS!

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl with beautiful looks, great personality, and a strong relationship with Jesus!

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither, they both sound boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • either one is fine for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol should have put a poll

I say decent looks with compatible personality

0|0
    0|0