Okay, so I have epilepsy, aspergers syndrome, autism, adhd and ocd... will I be single again forever?

I have been diagnosed with all things more than 10 times, again year after year. But I have a lot of passions for creativity , should someone like me, just stay single and dedicate whole life to buisness?

my ocd makes me collect manga's, video games, anime's and kpop/jpop albums and I paint, and draw and build things for more than 15 hours a day. and i have seriously bad seizures, once i fell down 3 flights of stairs, and nearly died, and i got hit by a train another time... etc
I wonder consider these disorders, but rather personality differences

Most Helpful Guy

• No never. I feel sorry for you that you have to go through those disorders. But that does not make you marginalised from others. Even with all those disorders you have pointed out your strength that is creativity. That will drag you further in future. That is your strength. As years go, you might come across many other hidden strengths and passions and as a reward you will come across a person who shares the same traits as you or a person who will accept you for who you are :D You probably would have heard that many times, but the truth is to give it time. Go ahead with your strengths and one day you will come across the special person! You might not be totally convinced by my words but trust me I have seen it happen to others and I am damn sure it will happen to you too. :D

My friend big Marky @MarkyyG123 was one of the person I saw it happen to. So if you want to know how it feels like to meet the special person then he is the right person hahah xD.

Remember my words and thank me later once you find that person ;) hahaha

• just letting people know. I don't need pity, I don't have depression at all, lol

• That's good did my job there

• appreciate it then

What Guys Said 19

• I haven't been officially diagnosed with anything, but I will most likely be single forever. So just because you have those things doesn't necessarily mean you wouldn't be single without them. I don't think those 2 sentences were very helpful though. Basically those characteristics may not be the reason for your singularity.

I'm just going to start typing and hopefully something useful comes out of it. I agree they are personality differences. I feel everyone has every "personality difference", just varying degrees. Some have significantly higher or lower degrees so we decide to label them.

Try to recognize your similarities to others and you will find compatibility. Not that I'm saying to suppress your differences. Your differences should still be at the forefront. Compatibility brings people in, but uniqueness keeps them close. Creativity is probably one of the greatest turn ons of humanity. The question is, do you use your uniqueness as creativity or as a symptom?

There are so many types of people in the world. The problem is we are isolated from most types of people. We will be around the same types of people most our lives. Not that you and I are around the same types of people. Just that environments rarely mix.

Internet has helped with a communicative mix, but transportation of the physical self rather than oral self is still too slow. Once millions of miles of physical transportation takes seconds, then people will find how unique we truly aren't.

Today we live content of lonesome unique bliss. Tomorrow we may live in bliss of collaborative sameness. Not sure which is better. Do you feel better when you find someone sharing your unique traits? Do you get the smiles when you find someone has similar ideas to you, claiming you might not be as crazy as you thought. Or do you feel more alone when you realize you may not be as unique, or creative, or original as you thought.

• When we find compatibility we lose individuality; when we find uniquiness we lose company. You will only be single when you limit what single means. There’s no need to label your differences anymore than to label your desires and interests. You are who you are. The question isn’t what will happen; it’s what will you do next?

• My girlfriend and I are both aspies. Additionally she suffers from other problems including a seizure disorder and PTSD. We are very happy together

• Also aspergers is autism so you were redundant in your post.

• okay, I understand

• As of publication of the DSM 5th edition there's technically no such thing as asperger syndrome anymore. It's now officially called high functioning autism as of last year. Anyway my girlfriend suffers from many things like you do but we are happy together so don't lose hope.

• I wouldn't assume that, no. I know quite a few people on the autism spectrum who date or are married. And the other three don't really make people less likely to date you.

• None of these things are deal breakers for me but you'd have to get used to me laughing at some of your "antics," in an endearing way, of course.

• Don't feel like you're going to be alone for the rest of your life! It'll just take some time! I have PDD-NOS which is a form of autism! I'm still waiting for Jesus to send me the right girl.

• Judging by your interactions on this post it seems like none of these factors shoudl have any effect on your dating life. Just put yourself put there, give people a chance, be patient and i'm sure something will come along. You're not a bad looking girl either so i'm sure you'll be fine.

• None of those are deal breakers.
    You sure can find someone for you.
    It's not easy for any of us tho, so keep your eyes open!
    I'm sure sooner or later you find a so.
    Keep it real.

• It's people like you that make me sick I really doubt you have all these things you say you do and really a train say you got hit by a car next time more believable

• Sorry if you really are this sick just really hard for me to believe that you lived after being hit by a train that's I don't know yeah

• I never said it was funny I have dated a few girls that have had it and also been there by there side when they had to be hospitalized hell I almost didn't graduate because of the school I missed being at the hospital with her

• I had a family friend who threw herself in front a of a train and survived. A few years ago she jumped off a bridge which ended her life. Just because it's crazy doesn't mean it's not true

• Nah, your attractive enough that it wouldn't matter at all to most people

• lol okay

• but if she was ugly, ooohhh booy, then she would be forever alone.

you see? looks ARE everything.

• They aren't EVERYTHING. But i will admit that a pretty face is desirable

• I got Autism, Depressive disorder, Language disorder, Social anxiety, vocal tics...

join the club... forever alone hahahahahhahahahahaah

• Epilepsy is a bigger problem than the others, to be honest. It's a shame there is no actual cure.

• i don't know what to say to you. But somebody is out there for you, that i am sure. You don't have to look for him, he will get to you on his own. You just have to never loose hope and be brave as you have been. :)

• Ummm... don't try and be pitiful... okay? Ilol

• try what? i am not trying anything... i wouldn't. I have no reason. i am sorry if you misunderstood me.

• Don't feel that way.. You will find someone for you!

• You got hit by a train? 😲😲... Can you walk? Are you fine?

• i got hit when I was 15 years old and trying to save a sheep, but it was really hot... so long ago

• Nope I have ADD and Epilepsy and I've had a lot havnt found the one forever tho😒

• yes, you are..

• yes I am what? sorry but... I'm not biopolar, and did you know, that 'add', is a symptome of aspergers, and so is ocd. Honestly, you're probably some non talented normal boring as person, because look at your gay as profile. I'm homophobic by the way , so I can't talk to Homo's i. o. w... you

• yes... you are..

• but then robots in human form aren't really allowed to date so whatever...

• life is harsh. most men want to exclude the possibility of their kids inheriting those from you

• how long have you been single? because i have been single my whole life as well

• It says you're "dating" on your profile...

• forgot to change it?

• changed it

• Well, but doesn't that answer your own question, you're obviously somewhat desirable. It's how you handle your relationships that matter. Might want to change your status then, eh?

What Girls Said 6

• nooo!! You will not be single forever because of this <3 I have a similar cluster of conditions. I have never found it impeding my love life or anything. In fact, I prefer to date other neuroatypicals :)

Also jesssus, got hit by a train!! I'm so glad you're okay! That's terrifying

• I got hit by a train when I was 15, my dad was taking a herd of ship into one of the carriages, and going to import them, but one of the stupid sheep got stuck in the gate, it's leg, so I ran to get it out, but as I was trying, the carriage was really really hot, and the heat made me faint, , I can't remember the rest

• ohhhh gosh, you poor thing :(

• I'm sure there are plenty of men out there that will find a way to love those things about you and will help you

• No sweety... my husband is autistic with epilepsy and i think he's the coolest smartest guy ever he puts a smile on my face everyday... you being creative is awesome and you will definitely meet your perfect match.

• have you tried the ketogenic diet for the seizures?

• I think you'll find someone.

• My SO has Asperger Syndrome, Selective Mutism, Social Anxiety and Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder).

• Everyone is a little effed up in some way. You will be fine