Jealous WHORE female friend messing up relationship! Help?

Jealous whore female friend (L) puts her feet on my dick and sucks her finger when looking at me. She always wants to sit next to me and interrupts me when speaking to hot girls. It's SO annoying! But I also seem to find her hot and a favorite fantasy, which annoys me even more?

Thing is, I'm trying to meet and hopefully date a gorgeous girl (A) in the year above, but the whore keeps interfering! A is on L's course, in a special separate section of campus, so I CAN'T just go and find her to say hello myself (NEEDLE IN HAYSTACK). At a dinner, another girl said A might be a good match for me, and L changed the subject.

The thing is I kinda feel like I want a BJ from both of them - romantic from gorgeous A and I want to spend my first time with her. I fantasize about getting a FOOTJOB from the whore (L) and a dirty submissive BJ from her.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• First and foremost be a man and get your priorities straight. Either you want the whore or you want the normal woman. Choose.

• I see your point. I want the gorgeous woman (A). I want to be passionate with her. I didn't even think about the whore (L) until she put her feet on me. Why did she do this? Now I can't get her giving me head out of my head?

I really would love a BJ from her. But in terms of dating, I want to ask out A. Problem is that I need whore's help by the looks of it. She knows of A and could help me meet her if she is a proper friend - by telling me where to be at the right time to bump into A.

The whore is normally quite dominant over others. I bet she is dirty, but I don't want to spend my 1st time with her. I would not mind massaging her though or making out in return for a footjob.

Don't know what to do?

• Agreed, the objective is to meet A. It's just after what she did l did I keep fantasizing about L?

And I don't know what to say to L to meet A?

• Thanks dude :)

What Girls Said 3

• Jealous WHORE female friend messing up relationship! Help?
    End the 'friendship'.

I recall you. You're the guy in your long winded discussion who:
    - admitted he is only friends with her as a 'connection' to hot gals and if he had others he would not be her friend.

- repeatedly say you dislike her, disrespect her, and want to humiliate/degrade her

- gets mad at her for inviting unpretty gals to the halls who you blow off because you feel she should invite the really hot gals in her online pics

- sexualizes what she does like sucking her finger and putting her feet in your lap

- seemingly only wants his supposed friend around to set him up because you know how dare she talk to you when you're talking to a hot gal

- has friends when upon hearing your dating life is slow 'immediately' as you said they go to this gal asking her 'why don't you introduce him to A'.

That's not saying A might be a good match for you. That's acting as if this gal is supposed to set you up and she's not doing her job. Your friends didn't ask you what you were doing to meet gals or offer advice but instead 'immediately' asked her why doesn't she introduce you as if she was supposed to.

You can respond to my answer I won't reply.

My thoughts will be the same she's not inferring by staying out of it and not playing matchmaker and you're no victim.

• You really twist people's words don't you? This thread was made as someone suggested summarizing it all better. YOU NEVER RESPOND BECAUSE YOUR TWISTED WORDS ARE PROVED WRONG.

- Never said I was friends with L for her connections. I told you several times we are friends cos we are in the same dorms.

- I said I dislike her being a controlling attention seeking friend who wants to decide who I get to talk to girl wise. It feels like she is being dominant, and I am confused as to why I find it hot when she displays dominance with her feet on me, and why I imagine her being submissive.

- I said, it seems rather coincidental that she invites dull guys and girls to our dorms, people who are terrible people in general, and never any outgoing friends. Yes, she never invites girls who are prettier than her.

- I said L INTERRUPTS me when speaking to a hot girl. And very rudely that it is obvious it is with the intent of spoiling the interaction.

• - Didn't say I only want her to set me up with girls. I don't like her attention seeking traits, but appreciate her taking care of me.

- I didn't do anything. She puts her feet on my crotch area and she must feel me getting hard. Isn't she sexualizing the friendship by sucking her finger looking at me?

- Those friends who suggested I meet A are her friends!!!

- The fact is that L is being deliberately unhelpful and virtually blocking A and I from meeting. It doesn't seem natural. My friends did ask me that. I said that the girls on my course are not that nice in terms of personality. That is when they suggested A. AGAIN YOU MAKE AN ASSUMPTION FOR THE SAKE OF RIDICULING THE GUY AND DEFENDING L at any cost.

- She is interfering, she is in no way the victim, but the perpetrator of the wrongdoings here.

- Yes, no doubt you won't respond, since once again, your statements based upon fiction about some other girl and not the real L, are proved wrong by FACTS and you don't like that.

• I cant' say I expected this to happen but...

I 100% agree with udolipixie!

• damn im sorry dude. thats tough. choose wisely i think you should chooose the gorgeous girl

• I also choose her. It's just how to meet her given that gorgeous girl (A) is on L's course in the year above. They have a separate section of campus which only they access. I have no idea where to run into A, that's the trouble.

Also why am I fantasizing about L? I can't stop thinking about her rubbing her feet on me or sucking me off?

• Trouble is I don't know where to run into A to talk to her? I need to MEET her so I can ask her number?

In terms of L, does she like me? I mean I wouldn't mind her continuing to erm.. suck her finger or rub her feet all over me? Why do I imagine this?

• perhaps you're infatuated which is not necessarily very healthy. if you haven't met girl a yet i say go for girl l and get it over with so you dont have to think about it anymore

• Oh no! What happened to V?

• This is V. Someone suggested I make the question shorter so it would be easier to understand. I took their point and have deleted and updated this.

• Also you should not be snotty to people who are trying to help you...

• Didn't mean anything by it, sorry if you thought I was being snotty. I appreciate any advice you could offer.

I was referring to others who were asking me for mho and saying nothing more than 'go and talk to her'.

What do you think about all this? With L, it feels so dirty and kinda hot when she puts her feet on me and I don't know why I now think about her?

I want to a romantic relationship with A, but don't know where to run into her. L could help, but seems like she is trying to stop that? Isn't that attention seeking selfish behavior on her part?

Thoughts?

What Guys Said 8

• Okay, let's get a few things straight.

Stop talking about women like that. It's immature and disrespectful. I don't care what they do to you, don't call them whores, don't define them by looks only, and don't expect a p*rno around every corner.

If you're looking for BJs, go with whoever you want. I don't care, it's up to you. Just don't lead on the girls to make them think that you want anything more than just sex.

If you're mature, and actually want a real relationship, then rethink how you talk about women, and think about them. Then go with a genuine girl who isn't all about sex.

Since you're a virgin, quick piece of advice, life is not a p*rno . Sex will be disappointing if that's all you base the idea of sex on. Also relationships aren't just about sex, they're something more. They're about friendship, companionship, partnership, and the girl should be someone you should want to spend your time with, not just for sex or BJs.

Good luck.

• Ha if a girl is a hoe she's a hoe no need to sugar coat it

• The problem is that your turning this into a win or lose scenario. You're making it some sort of contest. Did L really stop you from being with this girl by any means? What did she do to specifically keep you from being with this A girl? I don't see it. Maybe other girls, here are there, but not A specifically. It sounds like you're just looking for someone to blame.

Stop talking about the fact that you fantasize about her. If you fantasize about her, that's on you, not her.

L seems to want attention from you, so how does ignoring her mean she wins? It doesn't.

• Agreed. If I stop being friends with L, then she doesn't win and can't interrupt me from talking to other girls again. It's just with A, she changed the subject, dismissed A as "not being his type" in conversation and asserted her dominance at the dinner, which ironically was meant to be a celebration for me.

So I feel like she has wronged me. I mean this whole time, she has neglected to even mention this pretty girl on her course who is similar to me. Why is that? It all wreaks of jealousy?

I guess you're right she doesn't win, but it feels like she has got her way in that a guy doesn't fall for A and gives L attention instead? Atm, I am struggling to get L out of my head and not get aroused when I see her picture and miss her? This is crazy, even though she has been manipulating me?

• She is not messing up your relationship. You have no relationship. You don't know A. A has no interest in you. The fact some girl thought she might be a good match means fuck all.

L is not doing anything to block your non-relationship from starting.

If you want to fool around with L, do it. But stop acting like she has ANYTHING to do with the fact you're not getting anywhere - even to SPEAKING WITH - A.

• Let me get this straight.
      1. L is meant to be my friend.
      2. L is an attention seeker even though she is fairly hot.
      3. L participates in a conversation about who I should meet.
      4. L only changes the subject at the mention of A, a girl who she is apparently jealous of and who is very pretty.
      5. L had been invited to A's bday party. She didn't invite her back to halls. Was that so the guys here don't meet A and she loses attention?
      6. L also interrupts conversations with other hot girls, by walking in, hugging you and pulling you away whilst touching your chest. The other girl often leaves.

You really think L is completely innocent here?

By being deliberately unhelpful to a friend, not discussing even for a second why A is not my type or why despite having not met, why we wouldn't click, is not L blocking it?

QED?

• You are a complete fucking idiot. We've all read your repeated questions on the same topic, and the responses, and your questions asking why more people don't answer your questions.

It should be not altogether surprising to anyone you get fewer responses then you'd like, since most people tell you the same thing and then you blow up.

• Most people actually do read the question and provide a helpful opinion. Others it seems think they are superior in knowledge and don't read it, make assumptions and dictate their own opinion as pure fact. Thanks, but I have no need for your such latter comments, and please refrain from profanity, it makes you even less dignified than you already were. Please learn to read and if you wish to comment on the thread after having sufficiently understood the actual question and actual facts, provide an intelligent response.

• Rethink the way you think about friends and whores.

• How do you mean?

• One you are comfortable being condescending towards but still feel you are entitled to a dirty foot-job and submissive blowjob?

• What? I don't look down on her? In fact I find her kinda dominant friendship ok. I like her taking care of me. But I don't appreciate her interfering in my relationships with others.

I don't know why L is putting her feet on me. I don't know why I find it hot either. And why she sucked her finger?

I didn't do anything here!

• lol.. i swear i almost missed that word whore thanks writing it in capital.
    nd if you dont like it you can share this to her or can end your friendship.
    seeing how much you care for your "whore" friend , i dont think breaking friendship would be difficult. lol

• Lol

What to say to L? I kinda like how she takes care of me and for some reason get turned on by her putting her feet on me? I imagine getting a footjob from her?

She's quite dominant as a person and quite a narcissist. So I guess that's why I fantasize about her being a submissive friend?

I have been avoiding her. I don't see her as a long term friend after uni. So how to get her to help me meet the nice girl A?

Before you say "GO and talk to A", I cannot because I have no idea where to run into her.

• Go have sex with the whore and get it out of your system.

• I don't really want my 1st time to be with her though..

What would I even say to her? I also think she has a bf, but hasn't told me?

Why is she even doing this?

• How would I even get physical with the whore?

• You don't have a relationship with A. All you have is some hope/dream/wishful thinking. L is not a whore unless she charges money for sex. If she's a girl who enjoys being a sexual person, that means she's more like a guy in that way, and I'd have a hard time calling her names for doing what I do.

• 0|0
    • What is the relevance of this?

• Forget the song lol

Anyway, this is all on you man. It doesn't help that you want to get down with L, so this is really your fault. Your deire for her sexually is creating a problem that otherwise wouldn't be there.

• I'm not interested in her. I didn't think about her until she did those things.

I would rather not do anything with her. I just want to meet A!

Thoughts?

• didn't you ask this question a while ago

• Someone suggested I make it simpler by summarizing it. So the old one is closed and this is the leaner version.

Do you have any advice?

• Ok, but is there a subtle way of telling her that I like it? And how to do it if it's in public?

• maybe text her, that way it would be more private

• which one do you want?
    mindless sex, or a healthy relation ship with someone you can actually talk to.
    Try and talk to your friend, get her to leave you alone (if that's what you really want) then try and see this other, normal girl.

if you really want your first time with this normal girl, this is probably what you should do, or what i'd do anyway.
    good luck mate, you'll need it

• Yes I need a miracle lol.

I want the relationship with A. She's lovely. But I don't know how to meet her. A is on L's course, so L must know where she must hang out. Their building is a separate campus and it's like finding a needle on a haystack.

I find the thought of L giving me head very very hot for some reason? I love it when she puts her feet on me?

What can I even say to L?

How to meet A?

• How would you go for L to give me a footjob?

• That is also not a bad idea.
      you have to be subtle about how you say it, maybe try putting your feet on her lap and see how it goes from there.
      However, sometimes being direct is good too. I haven't had these kinds of decisions before, so you'll just have to go with your gut feeling