Youngest age you would date? Guys, for all the guys 26 and up?

what would be the youngest you would date?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• i am 63 my sweet little 4'11" tall wife is 34. we have a wonderful relationship. i don't lord over her and she loves me with all her heart. our relationship created quite a stir on both sides of the family. my kids hated her. her family thought i was Chester the Molester. she was 19 and going to the local community college when we met. now my kids, who are all way older than her, love her more than they do me! and her mom tells everyone that she wishes she could find a man for her other 2 girls that is just like me... just not quite as old:-). i wasn't looking for someone so young but we found each other in fact i wasn't even looking at all. we have been together for 15 years now and the love is only getting stronger. she was looking for someone a little older and more mature, although not as old as me. but real love doesn't understand age because it is just numbers. had she not been 19 i would not have even considered her as ready for this type relationship. people still snub us and act stupid in hotels sometimes because at 34 she still looks like a teenager. so we carry a copy of out marriage license in our luggage. i am a lucky old man. the down side is that she will probably live 30 or more years after i am gone and those years will probably be years existing all alone... except for the grand kids and the children we have fostered. 4 so far and more to come!

What Guys Said 21

• To seriously date with long-term intentions? I'd probably keep it around 25+, but I guess it would depend on the girl and where her head was at. I would consider something casual with someone 20+ if I felt like she knew the deal coming in and there were no misconceptions of the nature and future of the relationship, but I can't imagine actually being in a "relationship" with someone that age. That would probably be more of a drag on her than me, really, haha. I'm sure I'm JUST what a 21 year old girl would be looking for😆

• Well im 23 and usually i like guys in their early 30s... but im pretty mature. Lol

• That's cool. Nothing weird about that, we're all adults at this point. It would just depend where your head is at, like I said. I'm kind of a different animal in that I don't plan on having kids, so the window could be a little more open for me. If she's 23 and doesn't want kids, that age gap doesn't seem that crazy. If she's 23 and is ready to start a family, OR more likely, she just wants to be young and have fun, and the guy in his 30s is looking to settle down and start a family, that probably would be a bad match. The biggest thing that would concern me is the younger person tiring of the older one later down the line. If you're ok with 36 and 23, fine, FOR NOW. But if you have long term intentions, would you want your man to be 40 when you're 26? That needs to be considered, the bigger the age gap, the less short-sighted you can be.

• 22 is my cutoff, maybe 21... she has to be really hot.

• At 26? I'd say 20. No lower.

• still when i hit 26.. i'd have no (legal) age limits basically!

• 18 in theory. Not likely to happen though.

• Date 25 and up. Will shag younger though.

• 10 years younger than me is my limit. So 35 right now.

• 26 and up.

• About 30. But I'm a bit older than 26.

• Anyone of legal age, but she would need a mature personality...

• 25 would be the youngest I'd date. Anything more than that is just weird to me.

• Lets keep it legal and say 18.

• I don't care about age.

• Mid-thirties

• 18, assuming she's mature

• I don't care about age, but I'd like them to not still be in school/college/whatever.

• im sure they all gonna say 18

• what is your age?

• I'd say about 35

• 21 is my cutoff. By that age people are mostly more worldly.

• Um, 21? That's still pretty young, but I know at least one girl that age whose personality and maturity are quite well in sync with mine, but then again, guys are slower to mature. My personality is much younger than I am, anyway. :P