Would he freak out if o touch him and hug him and kiss him spontaneously?

I'm seeing this guy for a bit more than a month. We've been very touchy untill he ignored me for a day. He started speaking to me again and said that his phone was flat. So we started talking again, but it's as if he pushed me away. I really want to show affection cause I like him a lot, but I'm so scared to touch him now. If I do I feel so awkward and pull my hand away. And I'm super shy and quiet around him now. He comes to me and hugs me and picks me up and kisses me. And I want to make him special but I'm scared to do it now. How do I get over myself and do this thing right. This is killing me

Most Helpful Guy

• start with the spontaneous but enthusiastic hug. leave the kiss for later.

• and are you really 25-29? cause you sound like a little girl with impulse control issues.

bee-tee-dubs that's not an insult lol

• Do guys like super confused girls? Who struggle to get a word out if he's near? It's stupid but I don't know what's going on with me

• its pretty cute when that happens.

What Guys Said 1

• I strongly doubt he will freak out. Just do it.

What Girls Said 2

• Just do it. If he pushes you away even more, then you know for sure he isn't worth it.

• Ask him if he likes you touching him. His approval will make you less insecure.