Girls, would you be okay if your boyfriend told you this?

We were having a discussion about it likes towards others girls pictures and comments and how it made me feel...
he told me this...

i am absolutely fine with you if you liked another guy of thought he was better looking it doesn't bother at all cause I know you will never be with him and same goes for me and blondes which he has a preference for...

I honestly didn't know what to feel or think.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• major asshole obviously

• I don't know who you are since you anonymous... but your tone and answer seemed so accurate according to my post.

Some say he is good and some say he isn't its been a few years now but decided to finally breakup.

• Sorry about the anonymously thing, for some reason it does that lol. But honestly you seem better without him, and learn from your mistakes and realize everything in life is temporary. especially relationships like yours and mine. Find the better things in life and better yourself before committing to somebody temp or forever. Stop looking and wait till he or some new guy comes along :) hope I helped mama!

What Girls Said 6

• Hmmm there are some undertones of potential disaster and shadiness going on in that statement of his.
    Firstly, no the f*ck it's not fine to "like" another person or begin valuing their features over your significant other's. That's disrespectful, tacky, and inappropriate on both parts. It is incredibly stupid and absolutely inappropriate for a guy (or girl) in a relationship to recommend that it's okay to let basic physical attractions grow where they can potentially transform into full-on crushes and emotional feelings while you are in a relationship. Your boyfriend sounds like a dumb ass and a jerk.

• Tbh, this guy is great, being attracted to someone is totally different than actually liking the person, most people confuses the physique attraction with actually thinking about getting with the person. He is fucking great, I like boys who know how to distingush between those things, most people are dumb enough to fall in the category of sleeping with someone or cheating on their partner for the sole purpose of getting laid with an attractive person.
    You boyfriend has some common sense and is pretty logical which is great, I dont even know why you're worried, he's just being honest with you. GOOD LUCK!

• Okay there is a HUGE difference between being attracted to other people and liking other people. If I was in a relationship I could be like YA that guy is cute, that doesn't mean you like someone. So find out if he means LIKE or FINDS OTHER PEOPLE ATTRACTIVE.

• umm he kinda sounds like an ass, not to be mean, but i feel like he is not 100% about you and he is still looking for better. 'you will never be with him' is that because you are not good enough or because you are totally comitted to him.
    girl dye your hair blonde break up with that bastard and start having more fun
    cus that s waht blondes do, have more fun, aren't they?:))
    just kidding :3

• he just let you know how he felt you shouldn't feel bad be glad you have a guy that is open with you & just keep things interesting with him, to keep him wrapped around ya finger (:

• He sounds like an insensitive asshole